Saint-Oulph travel guide
Visit Saint-Oulph: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Saint-Oulph is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 29 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Oulph is 118 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 29 km from Saint-Oulph
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Saint-Oulph. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Saint-Oulph.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Saint-Oulph
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (2km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (9km)
- Romilly-sur-Seine: market Thursday & Saturday & Monday (10km)
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (16km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (20km)
- Villenauxe-la-Grande: market Friday (24km)
- Sezanne: market Saturday all day (25km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (26km)
- Nogent-sur-Seine: market Wednesday (27km)
- Fere-Champenoise: market Wednesday (28km)
- Estissac: market Sunday (28km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (28km)
- Palis: market Thursday (29km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (29km)
- Esternay: market Tuesday (33km)
- Aix-en-Othe: market Wednesday & Saturday (35km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (38km)
- Villeneuve-l'Archeveque: market Saturday (39km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (41km)
- Montmirail: market Monday (46km)
Map of places to visit near Saint-Oulph and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Oulph and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Chateau de Motte-Tilly (33km)
Regional Natural Parcs Foret-d'Orient (46km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin botanique de Marnay-sur-Seine (23km); Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (23km); Entre Cour et Jardin (25km); Parc du château de Thorigny (43km)
Sites of natural beauty Forêt de la Traconne (23km); Lac d'Orient (44km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (29km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Haussimont (34km)
Distance to Saint-Oulph
from Troyes (local prefecture): 29 km
from Paris: 118 km
from Calais: 307 km
from Nice: 596 km
from Bordeaux: 531 km
from Strasbourg: 286 km
We have 11 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Saint-Oulph): Bagneux, Charny-le-Bachot, Chatres, Clesles, Droupt-Saint-Basle, Droupt-Sainte-Marie, Etrelles-sur-Aube, Longueville-sur-Aube, Mery-sur-Seine, Mesgrigny and Vallant-Saint-Georges.
For driving distances to Saint-Oulph from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Oulph