Saint-Ouen-sur-Maire travel guide
Visit Saint-Ouen-sur-Maire: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Saint-Ouen-sur-Maire is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 36 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Ouen-sur-Maire is 186 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Argentan at 13 km from Saint-Ouen-sur-Maire
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Saint-Ouen-sur-Maire. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Bagnoles de l'Orne 25km
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Saint-Ouen-sur-Maire
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (12km)
- Briouze: market Monday (14km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market Thursday (18km)
- Falaise: market Saturday (22km)
- Trun: market Thursday (22km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (24km)
- Sees: market Saturday (28km)
- Flers: market Wednesday & Saturday (29km)
- Conde-sur-Noireau: market Thursday (32km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (36km)
- Saint-Pierre-sur-Dives: market Monday (37km)
- Thury-Harcourt: market Tuesday (38km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market Monday (40km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (44km)
- Aunay-sur-Odon: market Saturday (49km)
- Mamers: market Monday (56km)
Map of places to visit near Saint-Ouen-sur-Maire and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Ouen-sur-Maire and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Carrouges Chateau (16km)
Regional Natural Parcs Normandie-Maine (24km)
Remarkable gardens Sassy (14km); Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (33km)
Sites of natural beauty Signal d'Écouves (23km); Forêt d'Écouves (25km); Rochers des Parcs (31km); Mont du Haut-Fourché (39km); Forêt de Perseigne (45km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Saint-Fraimbault (45km); Saint-Loup-du-Gast (46km)
Advertisement: current special offers on holiday villages in France
Distance to Saint-Ouen-sur-Maire
from Alencon (local prefecture): 36 km
from Paris: 186 km
from Calais: 289 km
from Nice: 798 km
from Bordeaux: 431 km
from Strasbourg: 582 km
We have 14 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Saint-Ouen-sur-Maire): Batilly, Ecouche, Joue-du-Plain, La Courbe, La Fresnaye-Au-Sauvage, La Lande-de-Louge, Louce, Louge-sur-Maire, Menil-Jean, Montgaroult, Saint-Brice-sous-Ranes, Serans, Sevrai and Vieux-Pont.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Saint-Ouen-sur-Maire from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Ouen-sur-Maire