Saint-Ouen-sur-Iton tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Ouen-sur-Iton: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saint-Ouen-sur-Iton is situated in the Orne department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 56 kilometres from Alencon, the department capital (general information: Saint-Ouen-sur-Iton is 122 kilometres from Paris).
Saint-Ouen-sur-Iton, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Ouen-sur-Iton in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Orne
Map of places to visit near Saint-Ouen-sur-Iton
Markets in and near Saint-Ouen-sur-Iton
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market Tuesday (2km)
- Tourouvre: market Friday (16km)
- Verneuil-sur-Avre: market Saturday (17km)
- Breteuil: market Wednesday (20km)
- Longny-Au-Perche: market Wednesday (23km)
- La Barre-en-Ouche: market Wednesday (24km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (26km)
- Montreuil-l'Argille: market Tuesday (28km)
- La Ferriere-sur-Risle: market Sunday (28km)
- Conches-en-Ouche: market Thursday (31km)
More information about Saint-Ouen-sur-Iton, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Saint-Ouen-sur-Iton, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Ouen-sur-Iton.
Regional Natural Parcs
- Perche (38km)
- Jardin de la petite Rochelle (34km)
- Les jardins du château de Miserey (53km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Forêt de Perseigne (49km)
Towns of Art and history
- Orbec (39km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Tourouvre (16km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Ouen-sur-Iton
from Alencon (prefecture): 56 km
from Paris: 122 km
from Calais: 260 km
from Nice: 754 km
from Bordeaux: 444 km
from Strasbourg: 518 km
Saint-Ouen-sur-Iton is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-channel ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Saint-Ouen-sur-Iton from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 7 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from Saint-Ouen-sur-Iton): Chaise-Dieu-du-Theil, Chandai, Crulai, Gournay-le-Guerin, La Chapelle-Viel, Saint-Michel-Tuboeuf and Vitrai-sous-Laigle.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Ouen-sur-Iton