Saint-Ouen-le-Brisoult travel guide
Visit Saint-Ouen-le-Brisoult: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Saint-Ouen-le-Brisoult is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 33 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Ouen-le-Brisoult is 201 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Bagnoles de l'Orne at 8 km from Saint-Ouen-le-Brisoult
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Saint-Ouen-le-Brisoult. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Saint-Ouen-le-Brisoult
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (8km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market Thursday (9km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market Monday (19km)
- Briouze: market Monday (21km)
- Mayenne: market Saturday & Monday (30km)
- Flers: market Wednesday & Saturday (31km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (32km)
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (35km)
- Gorron: market Wednesday (37km)
- Fresnay-sur-Sarthe: market Saturday (37km)
- Sees: market Saturday (39km)
- Sille-le-Guillaume: market Wednesday (39km)
- Evron: market Thursday (40km)
- Conde-sur-Noireau: market Thursday (41km)
- Trun: market Thursday (46km)
- Beaumont-sur-Sarthe: market Tuesday (47km)
- Andouille: market Thursday (49km)
- Vire: market Friday (54km)
Map of places to visit near Saint-Ouen-le-Brisoult and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Ouen-le-Brisoult and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Carrouges Chateau (15km)
Regional Natural Parcs Normandie-Maine (9km)
Remarkable gardens Sassy (31km); Parc et jardin de Clivoy (50km)
Sites of natural beauty Mont du Haut-Fourché (26km); Signal d'Écouves (28km); Forêt d'Écouves (30km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Saint-Loup-du-Gast (23km); Saint-Fraimbault (27km)
Distance to Saint-Ouen-le-Brisoult
from Alencon (local prefecture): 33 km
from Paris: 201 km
from Calais: 314 km
from Nice: 793 km
from Bordeaux: 409 km
from Strasbourg: 595 km
We have found 12 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Saint-Ouen-le-Brisoult): Antoigny, Bagnoles-de-l'Orne, Couptrain, Couterne, La Pallu, Madre, Mehoudin, Neuilly-le-Vendin, Saint-Aignan-de-Couptrain, Saint-Calais-du-Desert, Saint-Julien-du-Terroux and Saint-Patrice-du-Desert.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Saint-Ouen-le-Brisoult from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Ouen-le-Brisoult