Saint-Ouen-de-Sécherouvre travel guide
Visit Saint-Ouen-de-Sécherouvre: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Saint-Ouen-de-Sécherouvre is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 35 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Ouen-de-Sécherouvre is 139 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Mortagne-au-Perche at 10 km from Saint-Ouen-de-Sécherouvre
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Saint-Ouen-de-Sécherouvre. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Saint-Ouen-de-Sécherouvre
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (10km)
- Tourouvre: market Friday (12km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (14km)
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market Tuesday (21km)
- Longny-Au-Perche: market Wednesday (21km)
- Sees: market Saturday (23km)
- Remalard: market Monday (28km)
- Mamers: market Monday (29km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (35km)
- Verneuil-sur-Avre: market Saturday (36km)
- Montreuil-l'Argille: market Tuesday (38km)
- Nogent-le-Rotrou: market Saturday all day (39km)
- Le Theil: market Wednesday (40km)
- La Barre-en-Ouche: market Wednesday (40km)
- Breteuil: market Wednesday (41km)
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (41km)
- La Loupe: market Tuesday (41km)
- Trun: market Thursday (43km)
- Fresnay-sur-Sarthe: market Saturday (50km)
- Conches-en-Ouche: market Thursday (52km)
Map of places to visit near Saint-Ouen-de-Sécherouvre and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Ouen-de-Sécherouvre and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Regional Natural Parcs Perche (31km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin de la petite Rochelle (28km); Sassy (36km)
Sites of natural beauty Forêt de Perseigne (28km); Forêt d'Écouves (32km); Signal d'Écouves (34km)
Distance to Saint-Ouen-de-Sécherouvre
from Alencon (local prefecture): 35 km
from Paris: 139 km
from Calais: 279 km
from Nice: 754 km
from Bordeaux: 426 km
from Strasbourg: 534 km
We have 13 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Saint-Ouen-de-Secherouvre): Bazoches-sur-Hoene, Bonsmoulins, Champeaux-sur-Sarthe, Champs, Moulins-la-Marche, Saint-Agnan-sur-Sarthe, Saint-Aquilin-de-Corbion, Saint-Aubin-de-Courteraie, Saint-Germain-de-Martigny, Saint-Hilaire-le-Chatel, Saint-Martin-Des-Pezerits, Sainte-Ceronne-les-Mortagne and Soligny-la-Trappe.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Saint-Ouen-de-Sécherouvre from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Ouen-de-Sécherouvre