Saint-Nicolas-de-Sommaire tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Nicolas-de-Sommaire: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saint-Nicolas-de-Sommaire is situated in the Orne department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 57 kilometres from Alencon, the department capital (general information: Saint-Nicolas-de-Sommaire is 128 kilometres from Paris).
Saint-Nicolas-de-Sommaire, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Nicolas-de-Sommaire in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Orne
Map of places to visit near Saint-Nicolas-de-Sommaire
Markets in and near Saint-Nicolas-de-Sommaire
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market Tuesday (13km)
- La Barre-en-Ouche: market Wednesday (15km)
- Montreuil-l'Argille: market Tuesday (17km)
- Breteuil: market Wednesday (23km)
- La Ferriere-sur-Risle: market Sunday (23km)
- Verneuil-sur-Avre: market Saturday (25km)
- Tourouvre: market Friday (25km)
- Orbec: market Wednesday (28km)
- Conches-en-Ouche: market Thursday (30km)
- Bernay: market Wednesday & Saturday (31km)
More information about Saint-Nicolas-de-Sommaire, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Saint-Nicolas-de-Sommaire, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Nicolas-de-Sommaire.
- Arboretum d'Harcourt (42km)
- Jardins du château du Champ de Bataille (44km)
- Jardin de la petite Rochelle (44km)
- Sassy (47km)
- Boutemont (50km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Forêt d'Écouves (50km)
- Signal d'Écouves (51km)
Towns of Art and history
- Orbec (28km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Tourouvre (25km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique de Lisieux (46km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Nicolas-de-Sommaire
from Alencon (prefecture): 57 km
from Paris: 128 km
from Calais: 254 km
from Nice: 764 km
from Bordeaux: 451 km
from Strasbourg: 525 km
Saint-Nicolas-de-Sommaire is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-channel ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Saint-Nicolas-de-Sommaire from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 6 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from Saint-Nicolas-de-Sommaire): Couvains, Gauville, Glos-la-Ferriere, Juignettes, Saint-Antonin-de-Sommaire and Saint-Martin-d'Ecublei.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Nicolas-de-Sommaire