Saint-Michel-Loubéjou travel guide
Visit Saint-Michel-Loubéjou: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Saint-Michel-Loubéjou is situated in the Lot (Midi-Pyrenees region) in the south of France at 59 km from Cahors, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Michel-Loubéjou is 442 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Loubressac at 4 km from Saint-Michel-Loubéjou
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Saint-Michel-Loubéjou. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Saint-Michel-Loubéjou
- Bretenoux: market Tuesday (2km)
- Vayrac: market Thursday & Saturday (13km)
- Martel: market Wednesday & Saturday (20km)
- Monceaux-sur-Dordogne: market Thursday - seasonal market only (21km)
- Meyssac: market Tuesday & Friday (22km)
- Laroquebrou: market Friday - seasonal market only (28km)
- Souillac: market Friday (29km)
- Maurs: market Thursday (34km)
- Figeac: market Saturday (35km)
- Gourdon (Lot): market Thursday - seasonal market only (38km)
- Gourdon (Lot): market Saturday (38km)
- Brive-la-Gaillarde: market Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Saturday all day (39km)
- Decazeville: market Tuesday & Friday (49km)
- Mauriac: market Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (52km)
- Firmi: market Saturday (54km)
Map of places to visit near Saint-Michel-Loubéjou and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Michel-Loubéjou and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Grand sites of France Rocamadour (21km)
National Monuments Castelnau-Bretenoux Chateau (2km); Chateau Montal (4km); Assier Chateau (25km)
Regional Natural Parcs Causses du Quercy (38km)
Churches or other religious monuments Eglise de Saint Pierre (Carennac) (10km); Abbaye Sainte Marie (Souillac) (29km); Notre Dame des Cordeliers (Gourdon) (38km)
Sites of natural beauty Gouffre de Padirac (9km); Gouffre des Vitarelles (20km); Gouffre de la Fage (35km)
Listed as villages d'etape - (recommended place to break a long journey) Donzenac (45km)
zoo or wildlife park Le rocher des aigles (eagles) (21km)
Distance to Saint-Michel-Loubéjou
from Cahors (local prefecture): 59 km
from Paris: 442 km
from Calais: 673 km
from Nice: 451 km
from Bordeaux: 191 km
from Strasbourg: 608 km
We have 18 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Saint-Michel-Loubejou): Autoire, Belmont-Bretenoux, Biars-sur-Cere, Bretenoux, Cornac, Estal, Gagnac-sur-Cere, Girac, Glanes, Liourdres, Loubressac, Prudhomat, Puybrun, Saint-Cere, Saint-Jean-Lespinasse, Saint-Laurent-les-Tours, Saint-Medard-de-Presque and Tauriac.
For driving distances to Saint-Michel-Loubéjou from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Michel-Loubéjou