Saint-Mesmin travel guide
Visit Saint-Mesmin: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Saint-Mesmin is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 20 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Mesmin is 124 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 20 km from Saint-Mesmin
Popular places to visit nearby: these include Troyes at 20 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Saint-Mesmin. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Saint-Mesmin.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Saint-Mesmin
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (8km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (14km)
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (14km)
- Romilly-sur-Seine: market Thursday & Saturday & Monday (16km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (17km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (19km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (19km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (20km)
- Estissac: market Sunday (21km)
- Palis: market Thursday (24km)
- Aix-en-Othe: market Wednesday & Saturday (28km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (31km)
- Villenauxe-la-Grande: market Friday (31km)
- Nogent-sur-Seine: market Wednesday (31km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (33km)
- Sezanne: market Saturday all day (35km)
- Fere-Champenoise: market Wednesday (35km)
- Villeneuve-l'Archeveque: market Saturday (35km)
- Esternay: market Tuesday (41km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (50km)
Map of places to visit near Saint-Mesmin and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Mesmin and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Chateau de Motte-Tilly (36km)
Regional Natural Parcs Foret-d'Orient (38km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (14km); Jardin botanique de Marnay-sur-Seine (28km); Entre Cour et Jardin (34km); Parc du château de Thorigny (42km)
Sites of natural beauty Forêt de la Traconne (32km); Lac d'Orient (36km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (20km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Haussimont (38km)
Distance to Saint-Mesmin
from Troyes (local prefecture): 20 km
from Paris: 124 km
from Calais: 316 km
from Nice: 587 km
from Bordeaux: 528 km
from Strasbourg: 282 km
We have 9 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Saint-Mesmin): Chauchigny, Droupt-Saint-Basle, Droupt-Sainte-Marie, Fontaine-les-Gres, Mesgrigny, Rilly-Sainte-Syre, Savieres, Vallant-Saint-Georges and Villacerf.
For driving distances to Saint-Mesmin from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Mesmin