Saint-Médard-de-Presque travel guide
Visit Saint-Médard-de-Presque: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Saint-Médard-de-Presque is situated in the Lot (Midi-Pyrenees region) in the south of France at 56 km from Cahors, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Médard-de-Presque is 446 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Autoire at 2 km from Saint-Médard-de-Presque
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Saint-Médard-de-Presque. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Saint-Médard-de-Presque
- Bretenoux: market Tuesday (6km)
- Vayrac: market Thursday & Saturday (15km)
- Martel: market Wednesday & Saturday (20km)
- Monceaux-sur-Dordogne: market Thursday - seasonal market only (25km)
- Meyssac: market Tuesday & Friday (25km)
- Laroquebrou: market Friday - seasonal market only (29km)
- Souillac: market Friday (29km)
- Figeac: market Saturday (32km)
- Maurs: market Thursday (32km)
- Gourdon (Lot): market Thursday - seasonal market only (37km)
- Gourdon (Lot): market Saturday (37km)
- Brive-la-Gaillarde: market Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Saturday all day (42km)
- Decazeville: market Tuesday & Friday (46km)
- Aubin: market Wednesday & Friday (49km)
- Cransac: market Tuesday - seasonal market only (51km)
- Firmi: market Saturday (51km)
- Mauriac: market Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (55km)
Map of places to visit near Saint-Médard-de-Presque and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Médard-de-Presque and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Grand sites of France Rocamadour (19km)
Heritage sites Rocamadour basilique Saint-Sauveur (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (19km); Figeac Hopital St Jacques (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (32km); Gréalou dolmen de Pech-Laglaire (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (37km)
National Monuments Chateau Montal (1km); Castelnau-Bretenoux Chateau (4km); Assier Chateau (21km)
Regional Natural Parcs Causses du Quercy (35km)
Churches or other religious monuments Eglise de Saint Pierre (Carennac) (11km); Abbaye Sainte Marie (Souillac) (29km); Notre Dame des Cordeliers (Gourdon) (37km)
Sites of natural beauty Gouffre de Padirac (8km); Gouffre des Vitarelles (16km); Gouffre de la Fage (37km)
zoo or wildlife park Le rocher des aigles (eagles) (20km)
Distance to Saint-Médard-de-Presque
from Cahors (local prefecture): 56 km
from Paris: 446 km
from Calais: 677 km
from Nice: 450 km
from Bordeaux: 191 km
from Strasbourg: 611 km
We have 16 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Saint-Medard-de-Presque): Autoire, Bannes, Belmont-Bretenoux, Bretenoux, Cornac, Girac, Loubressac, Mayrinhac-Lentour, Prudhomat, Saint-Cere, Saint-Jean-Lagineste, Saint-Jean-Lespinasse, Saint-Laurent-les-Tours, Saint-Michel-Loubejou, Saint-Vincent-du-Pendit and Tauriac.
For driving distances to Saint-Médard-de-Presque from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Médard-de-Presque