Saint-Martin-l'Aiguillon travel guide
Visit Saint-Martin-l'Aiguillon: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Argentan at 18 km from Saint-Martin-l'Aiguillon
Location: Saint-Martin-l'Aiguillon is situated in the Orne department (Normandy region) in the north of France at 29 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Martin-l'Aiguillon is 187 km from Paris and 298 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Saint-Martin-l'Aiguillon: these include Argentan at 18 km and Bagnoles de l'Orne at 20 km. Carrouges Chateau is a listed national monument at 6 km and Normandie-Maine is a listed regional natural parc at 14 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Saint-Martin-l'Aiguillon, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Saint-Martin-l'Aiguillon
Bagnoles de l'Orne 20km
Note that all distances from Saint-Martin-l'Aiguillon shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Saint-Martin-l'Aiguillon holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Saint-Martin-l'Aiguillon
- La Ferte-Mace: market every Thursday (14km)
- Briouze: market every Monday (17km)
- Argentan: market every Tuesday & Friday (18km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (19km)
- Sees: market every Saturday (26km)
- Alencon: market every Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (28km)
- Trun: market every Thursday (29km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market every Monday (31km)
- Falaise: market every Saturday (31km)
- Flers: market every Wednesday & Saturday (32km)
- Conde-sur-Noireau: market every Thursday (38km)
- Fresnay-sur-Sarthe: market every Saturday (40km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market every Wednesday (41km)
- Mayenne: market every Saturday & Monday (47km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Martin-l'Aiguillon and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Saint-Martin-l'Aiguillon map below.
Most Beautiful Village Saint-Ceneri-le-Gerei (28km)
National Monument Carrouges Chateau (6km)
Regional Natural Parc Normandie-Maine (14km)
Remarkable Garden Sassy (15km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Saint-Loup-du-Gast (40km); Saint-Fraimbault (41km)
Map of places to visit near Saint-Martin-l'Aiguillon & Location Information
Distance to Saint-Martin-l'Aiguillon
from Alencon (local prefecture): 29 km
from Paris: 187 km
from Calais: 298 km
from Nice: 791 km
from Bordeaux: 421 km
from Strasbourg: 583 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 10 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Saint-Martin-l'Aiguillon): Carrouges, Chahains, Joue-du-Bois, La Chaux, Le Champ-de-la-Pierre, Le Menil-Scelleur, Ranes, Saint-Sauveur-de-Carrouges, Sainte-Marie-la-Robert and Vieux-Pont.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Saint-Martin-l'Aiguillon from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Martin-l'Aiguillon