Saint-Martin-d'Écublei travel guide
Visit Saint-Martin-d'Écublei: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Saint-Martin-d'Écublei is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 59 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Martin-d'Écublei is 123 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Mortagne-au-Perche at 31 km from Saint-Martin-d'Écublei
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Saint-Martin-d'Écublei. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Saint-Martin-d'Écublei
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market Tuesday (9km)
- La Barre-en-Ouche: market Wednesday (17km)
- Breteuil: market Wednesday (18km)
- Verneuil-sur-Avre: market Saturday (19km)
- Montreuil-l'Argille: market Tuesday (22km)
- Tourouvre: market Friday (22km)
- La Ferriere-sur-Risle: market Sunday (22km)
- Conches-en-Ouche: market Thursday (27km)
- Longny-Au-Perche: market Wednesday (29km)
- Damville: market Tuesday (30km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (32km)
- Orbec: market Wednesday (33km)
- Beaumont-le-Roger: market Tuesday & Friday (33km)
- Bernay: market Wednesday & Saturday (34km)
- Senonches: market Friday (37km)
- Nonancourt: market Wednesday (38km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (39km)
- Thiberville: market Monday (42km)
- Evreux: market Wednesday & Sunday & Saturday & Friday (42km)
- Sees: market Saturday (43km)
- La Loupe: market Tuesday (43km)
- Lisieux: market Saturday all day (51km)
Map of places to visit near Saint-Martin-d'Écublei and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Martin-d'Écublei and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Remarkable gardens Jardin de la petite Rochelle (41km)
Towns of Art and history Orbec (33km)
Distance to Saint-Martin-d'Écublei
from Alencon (local prefecture): 59 km
from Paris: 123 km
from Calais: 254 km
from Nice: 759 km
from Bordeaux: 450 km
from Strasbourg: 519 km
We have found 9 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Saint-Martin-d'Ecublei): Ambenay, Bois-Arnault, Chaise-Dieu-du-Theil, Chandai, Cheronvilliers, Rugles, Saint-Antonin-de-Sommaire, Saint-Michel-Tuboeuf and Saint-Nicolas-de-Sommaire.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Saint-Martin-d'Écublei from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Martin-d'Écublei