Saint-Lye tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Lye: highlights and tourist information
Saint-Lye is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 9 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Lye is 133 km from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Joigny at 62 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Saint-Lye, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Saint-Lye. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Map of places to visit near Saint-Lye
More information about Saint-Lye & region
Markets in and near Saint-Lye
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (6km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (9km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (9km)
- Estissac: market Sunday (17km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (18km)
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (20km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (22km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (23km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (23km)
- Palis: market Thursday (23km)
Tourist attractions to visit near Saint-Lye, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Lye and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Chateau de Motte-Tilly (44km)
Regional Natural Parcs Foret-d'Orient (30km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (4km); Jardin botanique de Marnay-sur-Seine (37km); Jardin du prieuré (39km); Entre Cour et Jardin (45km); Parc du château de Thorigny (45km)
Sites of natural beauty Lac d'Orient (27km); Lacs Amance et du Temple (35km); Forêt de la Traconne (42km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (9km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Haussimont (45km); Neuville-sur-Seine (47km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Lye
from Troyes (prefecture): 9 km
from Paris: 133 km
from Calais: 326 km
from Nice: 576 km
from Bordeaux: 525 km
from Strasbourg: 277 km
For driving distances to Saint-Lye from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Lye