Saint-Lupien travel guide
Visit Saint-Lupien: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Saint-Lupien is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 28 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Lupien is 114 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 29 km from Saint-Lupien
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Saint-Lupien. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Saint-Lupien.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Saint-Lupien
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (6km)
- Palis: market Thursday (8km)
- Estissac: market Sunday (12km)
- Aix-en-Othe: market Wednesday & Saturday (15km)
- Villeneuve-l'Archeveque: market Saturday (17km)
- Romilly-sur-Seine: market Thursday & Saturday & Monday (17km)
- Nogent-sur-Seine: market Wednesday (21km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (22km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (26km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (27km)
- Villenauxe-la-Grande: market Friday (28km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (29km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (31km)
- Bray-sur-Seine: market Friday (34km)
- Sens: market Wednesday & Monday all day & Friday (35km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (38km)
- Pont-sur-Yonne: market Wednesday & Sunday (38km)
- Ervy-le-Chatel: market Friday (39km)
- Saint-Florentin: market Monday (39km)
- Villeneuve-sur-Yonne: market Tuesday & Friday (43km)
- Chaource: market Monday (46km)
- Saint-Julien-du-Sault: market Sunday (47km)
Map of places to visit near Saint-Lupien and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Lupien and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Chateau de Motte-Tilly (23km)
Churches or other religious monuments Collegiale Saint Quiriace (Provins) (38km); Eglises de Saint Loup (Saint-Loup-de-Naud) (41km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin botanique de Marnay-sur-Seine (20km); Parc du château de Thorigny (23km); Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (25km); Jardin du prieuré (52km)
Sites of natural beauty Forêt de la Traconne (34km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (29km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Sens (35km)
Distance to Saint-Lupien
from Troyes (local prefecture): 28 km
from Paris: 114 km
from Calais: 317 km
from Nice: 586 km
from Bordeaux: 510 km
from Strasbourg: 300 km
We have 8 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Saint-Lupien): Avon-la-Peze, Faux-Villecerf, Marcilly-le-Hayer, Marigny-le-Chatel, Prunay-Belleville, Rigny-la-Nonneuse, Saint-Flavy and Villadin.
For driving distances to Saint-Lupien from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Lupien