Saint-Léonard-des-Parcs travel guide
Visit Saint-Léonard-des-Parcs: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Saint-Léonard-des-Parcs is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 27 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Léonard-des-Parcs is 153 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Sees at 9 km from Saint-Léonard-des-Parcs
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Saint-Léonard-des-Parcs. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Saint-Léonard-des-Parcs
- Sees: market Saturday (9km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (15km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (23km)
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (26km)
- Tourouvre: market Friday (27km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (28km)
- Trun: market Thursday (29km)
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market Tuesday (32km)
- Mamers: market Monday (33km)
- Montreuil-l'Argille: market Tuesday (36km)
- Longny-Au-Perche: market Wednesday (36km)
- Remalard: market Monday (43km)
- La Barre-en-Ouche: market Wednesday (44km)
- Falaise: market Saturday (46km)
- La Ferriere-sur-Risle: market Sunday (52km)
- Nogent-le-Rotrou: market Saturday all day (53km)
Map of places to visit near Saint-Léonard-des-Parcs and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Léonard-des-Parcs and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Carrouges Chateau (34km)
Regional Natural Parcs Normandie-Maine (41km); Perche (46km)
Remarkable gardens Sassy (21km); Jardin de la petite Rochelle (43km); Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (47km)
Sites of natural beauty Forêt d'Écouves (20km); Signal d'Écouves (21km); Forêt de Perseigne (26km); Mont du Haut-Fourché (41km)
Distance to Saint-Léonard-des-Parcs
from Alencon (local prefecture): 27 km
from Paris: 153 km
from Calais: 280 km
from Nice: 768 km
from Bordeaux: 428 km
from Strasbourg: 548 km
We have 10 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Saint-Leonard-Des-Parcs): Aunou-sur-Orne, Brullemail, Courtomer, Gapree, Godisson, La Genevraie, Le Chalange, Neuville-Pres-Sees, Saint-Germain-le-Vieux and Tremont.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Saint-Léonard-des-Parcs from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Léonard-des-Parcs