Saint-Leger-Triey tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Leger-Triey: highlights and tourist information
Saint-Leger-Triey is situated in the Cote d'Or, Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 24 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Leger-Triey is 282 km from Paris).
Saint-Leger-Triey, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Saint-Leger-Triey. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Markets in and near Saint-Leger-Triey
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (4km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (14km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (22km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (23km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (25km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (26km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (27km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (37km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (51km)
More information about Saint-Leger-Triey & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Saint-Leger-Triey, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Leger-Triey and wondering what to do next!
Churches and religious monuments
- Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (51km) [Map]
- Jardin du château du Talmay (7km) [Map]
- Château d'Arcelot (15km) [Map]
- Parc de l'Etang (24km) [Map]
- Jardin à la Faulx (26km) [Map]
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Towns of Art and history
- Salins-les-Bains (57km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Leger-Triey
from Dijon (prefecture): 24 km
from Paris: 282 km
from Calais: 478 km
from Nice: 428 km
from Bordeaux: 534 km
from Strasbourg: 227 km
Saint-Leger-Triey is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Saint-Leger-Triey from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Saint-Leger-Triey): Cirey-les-Pontailler, Drambon, Etevaux, Lamarche-sur-Saone, Marandeuil, Maxilly-sur-Saone, Montmancon, Pontailler-sur-Saone, Saint-Sauveur, Talmay, Trocheres and Vonges.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Leger-Triey