Saint-Léger-sur-Sarthe travel guide
Visit Saint-Léger-sur-Sarthe: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Saint-Léger-sur-Sarthe is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 20 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Léger-sur-Sarthe is 153 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Mortagne-au-Perche at 15 km from Saint-Léger-sur-Sarthe
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Saint-Léger-sur-Sarthe. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Le Perche 35km
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Saint-Léger-sur-Sarthe
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (1km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (15km)
- Sees: market Saturday (17km)
- Mamers: market Monday (17km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (21km)
- Tourouvre: market Friday (25km)
- Longny-Au-Perche: market Wednesday (30km)
- Remalard: market Monday (33km)
- Fresnay-sur-Sarthe: market Saturday (34km)
- Beaumont-sur-Sarthe: market Tuesday (35km)
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market Tuesday (36km)
- Bonnetable: market Tuesday & Friday (37km)
- Le Theil: market Wednesday (37km)
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (38km)
- Nogent-le-Rotrou: market Saturday all day (41km)
- La Ferte-Bernard: market Saturday & Monday (42km)
- Trun: market Thursday (44km)
- Sille-le-Guillaume: market Wednesday (50km)
Map of places to visit near Saint-Léger-sur-Sarthe and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Léger-sur-Sarthe and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Carrouges Chateau (37km)
Regional Natural Parcs Perche (35km)
Remarkable gardens Sassy (30km); Jardin de la petite Rochelle (33km)
Sites of natural beauty Forêt de Perseigne (13km); Forêt d'Écouves (21km); Signal d'Écouves (23km); Mont du Haut-Fourché (35km)
Advertisement: current special offers on holiday villages in France
Distance to Saint-Léger-sur-Sarthe
from Alencon (local prefecture): 20 km
from Paris: 153 km
from Calais: 293 km
from Nice: 755 km
from Bordeaux: 414 km
from Strasbourg: 545 km
We have found 14 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Saint-Leger-sur-Sarthe): Aunay-les-Bois, Barville, Bleves, Bure, Coulonges-sur-Sarthe, Laleu, Le Mele-sur-Sarthe, Les Ventes-de-Bourse, Marchemaisons, Roullee, Saint-Aubin-d'Appenai, Saint-Julien-sur-Sarthe, Saint-Quentin-de-Blavou and Vidai.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Saint-Léger-sur-Sarthe from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Léger-sur-Sarthe