Saint-Léger-sous-Margerie travel guide
Visit Saint-Léger-sous-Margerie: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Saint-Léger-sous-Margerie is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 40 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Léger-sous-Margerie is 161 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 40 km from Saint-Léger-sous-Margerie
Popular places to visit nearby: these include Troyes at 40 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Saint-Léger-sous-Margerie. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Saint-Léger-sous-Margerie.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Saint-Léger-sous-Margerie
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (16km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (22km)
- Vitry-le-Francois: market Thursday & Saturday all day (23km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (26km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (32km)
- Wassy: market Thursday (34km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (35km)
- Saint-Dizier: market Thursday & Sunday (36km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market Saturday (37km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (38km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (39km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (41km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (42km)
- Sermaize-les-Bains: market Sunday (43km)
- Fere-Champenoise: market Wednesday (44km)
- Revigny-sur-Ornain: market Wednesday (49km)
Map of places to visit near Saint-Léger-sous-Margerie and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Léger-sous-Margerie and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Regional Natural Parcs Foret-d'Orient (25km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (40km)
Sites of natural beauty Lacs Amance et du Temple (21km); Lac du Der-Chantecoq (21km); Lac d'Orient (31km)
theme park Nigloland (31km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (40km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Haussignemont (28km); Haussimont (34km); Colombe-le-Sec (38km)
Distance to Saint-Léger-sous-Margerie
from Troyes (local prefecture): 40 km
from Paris: 161 km
from Calais: 329 km
from Nice: 578 km
from Bordeaux: 564 km
from Strasbourg: 240 km
We have 9 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Saint-Leger-sous-Margerie): Balignicourt, Braux, Chapelaine, Corbeil, Donnement, Margerie-Hancourt, Montmorency-Beaufort, Pars-les-Chavanges and Saint-Utin.
For driving distances to Saint-Léger-sous-Margerie from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Léger-sous-Margerie