Saint-Léger-près-Troyes travel guide
Visit Saint-Léger-près-Troyes: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Saint-Léger-près-Troyes is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 7 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Léger-près-Troyes is 145 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 7 km from Saint-Léger-près-Troyes
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Saint-Léger-près-Troyes. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Saint-Léger-près-Troyes.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Saint-Léger-près-Troyes
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (7km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (8km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (9km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (13km)
- Chaource: market Monday (20km)
- Estissac: market Sunday (21km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (23km)
- Ervy-le-Chatel: market Friday (26km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (26km)
- Aix-en-Othe: market Wednesday & Saturday (26km)
- Palis: market Thursday (28km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (28km)
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (32km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (34km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (34km)
- Les Riceys: market Thursday (35km)
- Saint-Florentin: market Monday (37km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (37km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (38km)
- Villeneuve-l'Archeveque: market Saturday (39km)
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (39km)
- Romilly-sur-Seine: market Thursday & Saturday & Monday (40km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market Thursday (42km)
- Villenauxe-la-Grande: market Friday (55km)
Map of places to visit near Saint-Léger-près-Troyes and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Léger-près-Troyes and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Regional Natural Parcs Foret-d'Orient (25km)
Churches or other religious monuments Abbaye de Pontigny (Pontigny) (46km); Eglise de Saint Martial (Seignelay) (52km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (12km); Jardin du prieuré (24km); Jardin botanique de Marnay-sur-Seine (50km)
Sites of natural beauty Lac d'Orient (19km); Lacs Amance et du Temple (32km)
theme park Nigloland (40km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (7km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Neuville-sur-Seine (33km)
Distance to Saint-Léger-près-Troyes
from Troyes (local prefecture): 7 km
from Paris: 145 km
from Calais: 342 km
from Nice: 561 km
from Bordeaux: 519 km
from Strasbourg: 273 km
We have 16 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Saint-Leger-Pres-Troyes): Breviandes, Bucheres, Isle-Aumont, Les Bordes-Aumont, Moussey, Roncenay, Rosieres-Pres-Troyes, Rouilly-Saint-Loup, Saint-Andre-les-Vergers, Saint-Germain, Saint-Julien-les-Villas, Saint-Pouange, Saint-Thibault, Verrieres, Villemereuil and Villy-le-Marechal.
For driving distances to Saint-Léger-près-Troyes from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Léger-près-Troyes