Saint-Lambert-sur-Dive travel guide
Visit Saint-Lambert-sur-Dive: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Saint-Lambert-sur-Dive is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 43 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Lambert-sur-Dive is 166 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Argentan at 11 km from Saint-Lambert-sur-Dive
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Saint-Lambert-sur-Dive. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Saint-Lambert-sur-Dive
- Trun: market Thursday (4km)
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (11km)
- Falaise: market Saturday (22km)
- Saint-Pierre-sur-Dives: market Monday (24km)
- Sees: market Saturday (25km)
- Mezidon-Canon: market Sunday (30km)
- Montreuil-l'Argille: market Tuesday (32km)
- Orbec: market Wednesday (33km)
- Briouze: market Monday (35km)
- Lisieux: market Saturday all day (38km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (40km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market Thursday (41km)
- Thiberville: market Monday (45km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (46km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (48km)
- Bernay: market Wednesday & Saturday (48km)
- Mondeville: market Thursday (49km)
Map of places to visit near Saint-Lambert-sur-Dive and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Lambert-sur-Dive and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Carrouges Chateau (33km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Argentan (11km)
Regional Natural Parcs Normandie-Maine (43km)
Remarkable gardens Sassy (18km); Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (22km)
Sites of natural beauty Signal d'Écouves (30km); Forêt d'Écouves (31km); Rochers des Parcs (41km); Prairie (Caen) (51km)
Towns of Art and history Orbec (33km)
Distance to Saint-Lambert-sur-Dive
from Alencon (local prefecture): 43 km
from Paris: 166 km
from Calais: 269 km
from Nice: 793 km
from Bordeaux: 446 km
from Strasbourg: 563 km
We have 16 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Saint-Lambert-sur-Dive): Aubry-en-Exmes, Bailleul, Chambois, Coudehard, Coulonces, Ecorches, Fel, Fontaine-les-Bassets, Louvieres-en-Auge, Mont-Ormel, Neauphe-sur-Dive, Ommeel, Tournai-sur-Dive, Trun, Villebadin and Villedieu-les-Bailleul.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Saint-Lambert-sur-Dive from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Lambert-sur-Dive