Saint-Jean-de-Lier travel guide
Visit Saint-Jean-de-Lier: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Saint-Jean-de-Lier is situated in the Landes (Aquitaine region) in the south-west of France at 33 km from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Jean-de-Lier is 615 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Dax at 16 km from Saint-Jean-de-Lier
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Saint-Jean-de-Lier. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Saint-Jean-de-Lier
- Tartas: market Saturday (8km)
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (15km)
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (16km)
- Amou: market Sunday (24km)
- Morcenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (27km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (27km)
- Saint-Geours-de-Maremne: market Sunday (30km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (32km)
- Peyrehorade: market Wednesday & Saturday (33km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (34km)
- Leon: market every day (35km)
- Salies-de-Bearn: market Thursday (36km)
- Soustons: market Monday & Thursday - seasonal market only (36km)
- Saint-Vincent-de-Tyrosse: market Friday (37km)
- Moliets-et-Maa: market Tuesday (39km)
- Messanges: market Wednesday (40km)
- Lit-et-Mixe: market Thursday (40km)
- Seignosse: market Tuesday & Thursday & Sunday (41km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (42km)
Map of places to visit near Saint-Jean-de-Lier and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Jean-de-Lier and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Heritage sites Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (25km); Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (32km)
Remarkable gardens Parc du Sarrat (17km); Jardin du château de Momas (51km)
Sites of natural beauty Courant de Huchet (39km); Courant de Contis (49km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Hagetmau (27km); Mont-de-Marsan (32km)
Distance to Saint-Jean-de-Lier
from Mont-de-Marsan (local prefecture): 33 km
from Paris: 615 km
from Calais: 822 km
from Nice: 654 km
from Bordeaux: 119 km
from Strasbourg: 851 km
We have found 11 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Saint-Jean-de-Lier): Audon, Begaar, Cassen, Gousse, Louer, Onard, Pontonx-sur-l'Adour, Poyanne, Prechacq-les-Bains, Saint-Geours-d'Auribat and Tartas.
Landes is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Saint-Jean-de-Lier from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Jean-de-Lier