Saint-Jean-de-Lier tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Jean-de-Lier: highlights and tourist information
Saint-Jean-de-Lier is situated in the Landes (Aquitaine region) in the south-west of France at 33 km from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Jean-de-Lier is 615 km from Paris).
Saint-Jean-de-Lier, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Saint-Jean-de-Lier. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Markets in and near Saint-Jean-de-Lier
- Tartas: market Saturday (8km)
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (15km)
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (16km)
- Amou: market Sunday (24km)
- Morcenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (27km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (27km)
- Saint-Geours-de-Maremne: market Sunday (30km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (32km)
- Peyrehorade: market Wednesday & Saturday (33km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (34km)
More information about Saint-Jean-de-Lier & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Saint-Jean-de-Lier, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Jean-de-Lier and wondering what to do next!
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (25km) [Map]
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (32km) [Map]
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- La Bastide-Clairence (50km)
- Parc du Sarrat (17km) [Map]
- Jardin du château de Momas (51km) [Map]
- Jardins du château de Viven (55km) [Map]
Sites of natural beauty
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Jean-de-Lier
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 33 km
from Paris: 615 km
from Calais: 822 km
from Nice: 654 km
from Bordeaux: 119 km
from Strasbourg: 851 km
Saint-Jean-de-Lier is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Saint-Jean-de-Lier from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have found 11 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Saint-Jean-de-Lier): Audon, Begaar, Cassen, Gousse, Louer, Onard, Pontonx-sur-l'Adour, Poyanne, Prechacq-les-Bains, Saint-Geours-d'Auribat and Tartas.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Jean-de-Lier