Saint-Hilaire-de-Briouze travel guide
Visit Saint-Hilaire-de-Briouze: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Bagnoles de l'Orne at 19 km from Saint-Hilaire-de-Briouze
Location: Saint-Hilaire-de-Briouze is situated in the Orne department (Normandy region) in the north of France at 43 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Hilaire-de-Briouze is 197 km from Paris and 294 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Saint-Hilaire-de-Briouze: these include Bagnoles de l'Orne at 19 km and Argentan at 23 km. Carrouges Chateau is a listed national monument at 20 km and Argentan is a listed recommended detour at 23 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Saint-Hilaire-de-Briouze, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Saint-Hilaire-de-Briouze
Bagnoles de l'Orne 19km
Note that all distances from Saint-Hilaire-de-Briouze shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Saint-Hilaire-de-Briouze holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Saint-Hilaire-de-Briouze
- Briouze: market every Monday (3km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market every Thursday (13km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (18km)
- Flers: market every Wednesday & Saturday (18km)
- Argentan: market every Tuesday & Friday (22km)
- Conde-sur-Noireau: market every Thursday (23km)
- Falaise: market every Saturday (23km)
- Trun: market every Thursday (30km)
- Thury-Harcourt: market every Tuesday (33km)
- Sees: market every Saturday (38km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market every Monday (40km)
- Saint-Pierre-sur-Dives: market every Monday (41km)
- Aunay-sur-Odon: market every Saturday (42km)
- Alencon: market every Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (43km)
- Gorron: market every Wednesday (49km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Hilaire-de-Briouze and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Saint-Hilaire-de-Briouze map below.
Most Beautiful Village Saint-Ceneri-le-Gerei (41km)
National Monument Carrouges Chateau (20km)
Regional Natural Parc Normandie-Maine (25km)
Remarkable Garden Sassy (25km); Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (36km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Saint-Fraimbault (37km); Saint-Loup-du-Gast (40km)
Zoo Or Wildlife Park Parc zoologique de Jurques (46km)
Map of places to visit near Saint-Hilaire-de-Briouze & Location Information
Distance to Saint-Hilaire-de-Briouze
from Alencon (local prefecture): 43 km
from Paris: 197 km
from Calais: 294 km
from Nice: 806 km
from Bordeaux: 430 km
from Strasbourg: 593 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 13 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Saint-Hilaire-de-Briouze): Briouze, Cramenil, Faverolles, La Fresnaye-Au-Sauvage, La Lande-de-Louge, Le Menil-de-Briouze, Les Tourailles, Les Yveteaux, Lignou, Menil-Gondouin, Montreuil-Au-Houlme, Pointel and Saint-Andre-de-Briouze.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Saint-Hilaire-de-Briouze from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Hilaire-de-Briouze