Saint-Gervais-du-Perron travel guide
Visit Saint-Gervais-du-Perron: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Saint-Gervais-du-Perron is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 12 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Gervais-du-Perron is 165 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Sees at 8 km from Saint-Gervais-du-Perron
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Saint-Gervais-du-Perron. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Bagnoles de l'Orne 42km
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Saint-Gervais-du-Perron
- Sees: market Saturday (8km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (13km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (15km)
- Mamers: market Monday (26km)
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (27km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (29km)
- Fresnay-sur-Sarthe: market Saturday (30km)
- Beaumont-sur-Sarthe: market Tuesday (35km)
- Trun: market Thursday (35km)
- Tourouvre: market Friday (37km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market Monday (38km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market Thursday (38km)
- Briouze: market Monday (42km)
- Sille-le-Guillaume: market Wednesday (44km)
- Bonnetable: market Tuesday & Friday (45km)
- Le Theil: market Wednesday (50km)
- La Ferte-Bernard: market Saturday & Monday (54km)
Map of places to visit near Saint-Gervais-du-Perron and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Gervais-du-Perron and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Carrouges Chateau (23km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Argentan (27km)
Regional Natural Parcs Normandie-Maine (28km)
Remarkable gardens Sassy (18km)
Sites of natural beauty Forêt d'Écouves (6km); Signal d'Écouves (9km); Forêt de Perseigne (16km); Mont du Haut-Fourché (26km)
Advertisement: current special offers on holiday villages in France
Distance to Saint-Gervais-du-Perron
from Alencon (local prefecture): 12 km
from Paris: 165 km
from Calais: 295 km
from Nice: 767 km
from Bordeaux: 415 km
from Strasbourg: 559 km
We have 10 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Saint-Gervais-du-Perron): Bursard, Forges, La Chapelle-Pres-Sees, La Ferriere-Bechet, Larre, Le Bouillon, Menil-Erreux, Neauphe-sous-Essai, Radon and Vingt-Hanaps.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Saint-Gervais-du-Perron from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Gervais-du-Perron