Saint-Germain-de-Martigny travel guide
Visit Saint-Germain-de-Martigny: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Saint-Germain-de-Martigny is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 32 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Germain-de-Martigny is 142 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Mortagne-au-Perche at 10 km from Saint-Germain-de-Martigny
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Saint-Germain-de-Martigny. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Le Perche 32km
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Saint-Germain-de-Martigny
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (10km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (12km)
- Tourouvre: market Friday (14km)
- Sees: market Saturday (21km)
- Longny-Au-Perche: market Wednesday (22km)
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market Tuesday (23km)
- Mamers: market Monday (27km)
- Remalard: market Monday (29km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (33km)
- Verneuil-sur-Avre: market Saturday (38km)
- Montreuil-l'Argille: market Tuesday (39km)
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (40km)
- Nogent-le-Rotrou: market Saturday all day (40km)
- Le Theil: market Wednesday (40km)
- Trun: market Thursday (42km)
- La Barre-en-Ouche: market Wednesday (42km)
- Breteuil: market Wednesday (43km)
- Fresnay-sur-Sarthe: market Saturday (47km)
Map of places to visit near Saint-Germain-de-Martigny and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Germain-de-Martigny and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Regional Natural Parcs Perche (32km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin de la petite Rochelle (29km); Sassy (34km)
Sites of natural beauty Forêt de Perseigne (26km); Forêt d'Écouves (30km); Signal d'Écouves (32km); Mont du Haut-Fourché (47km)
Distance to Saint-Germain-de-Martigny
from Alencon (local prefecture): 32 km
from Paris: 142 km
from Calais: 281 km
from Nice: 754 km
from Bordeaux: 425 km
from Strasbourg: 536 km
We have 12 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Saint-Germain-de-Martigny): Bazoches-sur-Hoene, Bures, Champeaux-sur-Sarthe, Saint-Agnan-sur-Sarthe, Saint-Aquilin-de-Corbion, Saint-Aubin-de-Courteraie, Saint-Hilaire-le-Chatel, Saint-Martin-Des-Pezerits, Saint-Ouen-de-Secherouvre, Sainte-Ceronne-les-Mortagne, Sainte-Scolasse-sur-Sarthe and Tellieres-le-Plessis.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Saint-Germain-de-Martigny from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Germain-de-Martigny