Saint-Georges-d'Annebecq travel guide
Visit Saint-Georges-d'Annebecq: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Bagnoles de l'Orne at 15 km from Saint-Georges-d'Annebecq
Location: Saint-Georges-d'Annebecq is situated in the Orne department (Normandy region) in the north of France at 34 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Georges-d'Annebecq is 193 km from Paris and 299 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Saint-Georges-d'Annebecq: these include Bagnoles de l'Orne at 15 km and Argentan at 22 km. Carrouges Chateau is a listed national monument at 11 km and Normandie-Maine is a listed regional natural parc at 16 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Saint-Georges-d'Annebecq, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Saint-Georges-d'Annebecq
Bagnoles de l'Orne 15km
Note that all distances from Saint-Georges-d'Annebecq shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Saint-Georges-d'Annebecq holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Saint-Georges-d'Annebecq
- La Ferte-Mace: market every Thursday (8km)
- Briouze: market every Monday (11km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (14km)
- Argentan: market every Tuesday & Friday (22km)
- Flers: market every Wednesday & Saturday (25km)
- Falaise: market every Saturday (30km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market every Monday (32km)
- Trun: market every Thursday (32km)
- Conde-sur-Noireau: market every Thursday (32km)
- Sees: market every Saturday (32km)
- Alencon: market every Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (34km)
- Thury-Harcourt: market every Tuesday (42km)
- Fresnay-sur-Sarthe: market every Saturday (44km)
- Mayenne: market every Saturday & Monday (45km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Georges-d'Annebecq and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Saint-Georges-d'Annebecq map below.
Most Beautiful Village Saint-Ceneri-le-Gerei (32km)
National Monument Carrouges Chateau (11km)
Regional Natural Parc Normandie-Maine (16km)
Remarkable Garden Sassy (20km); Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (42km)
Town Of Art And History Mayenne (44km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Saint-Fraimbault (36km); Saint-Loup-du-Gast (36km)
Map of places to visit near Saint-Georges-d'Annebecq & Location Information
Distance to Saint-Georges-d'Annebecq
from Alencon (local prefecture): 34 km
from Paris: 193 km
from Calais: 299 km
from Nice: 797 km
from Bordeaux: 423 km
from Strasbourg: 589 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 9 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Saint-Georges-d'Annebecq): Beauvain, Faverolles, Joue-du-Bois, La Chaux, Le Champ-de-la-Pierre, Le Grais, Lignou, Ranes and Saint-Brice-sous-Ranes.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Saint-Georges-d'Annebecq from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Georges-d'Annebecq