Saint-Flavy travel guide
Visit Saint-Flavy: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Saint-Flavy is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 26 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Flavy is 115 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 26 km from Saint-Flavy
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Saint-Flavy. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Saint-Flavy.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Saint-Flavy
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (2km)
- Romilly-sur-Seine: market Thursday & Saturday & Monday (12km)
- Palis: market Thursday (14km)
- Estissac: market Sunday (15km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (15km)
- Aix-en-Othe: market Wednesday & Saturday (20km)
- Nogent-sur-Seine: market Wednesday (21km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (23km)
- Villeneuve-l'Archeveque: market Saturday (24km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (24km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (25km)
- Villenauxe-la-Grande: market Friday (25km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (27km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (31km)
- Sezanne: market Saturday all day (36km)
- Bray-sur-Seine: market Friday (38km)
- Esternay: market Tuesday (39km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (41km)
- Sens: market Wednesday & Monday all day & Friday (42km)
- Fere-Champenoise: market Wednesday (43km)
- Chaource: market Monday (47km)
- Villeneuve-sur-Yonne: market Tuesday & Friday (50km)
Map of places to visit near Saint-Flavy and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Flavy and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Chateau de Motte-Tilly (25km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Provins (38km)
Churches or other religious monuments Collegiale Saint Quiriace (Provins) (39km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin botanique de Marnay-sur-Seine (19km); Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (21km); Parc du château de Thorigny (29km); Entre Cour et Jardin (35km)
Sites of natural beauty Forêt de la Traconne (30km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (26km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Sens (42km); Haussimont (49km)
Distance to Saint-Flavy
from Troyes (local prefecture): 26 km
from Paris: 115 km
from Calais: 315 km
from Nice: 588 km
from Bordeaux: 517 km
from Strasbourg: 294 km
We have 7 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Saint-Flavy): Echemines, Marigny-le-Chatel, Orvilliers-Saint-Julien, Ossey-les-Trois-Maisons, Prunay-Belleville, Saint-Lupien and Saint-Martin-de-Bossenay.
For driving distances to Saint-Flavy from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Flavy