Saint-Doulchard travel guide
Visit Saint-Doulchard: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Bourges at 2 km from Saint-Doulchard
Location: Saint-Doulchard is situated in the Cher department (Loire Valley region) in the center of France at 2 km from Bourges, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Doulchard is 195 km from Paris and 430 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Saint-Doulchard: these include Bourges at 2 km and Mehun-sur-Yevre at 13 km. Bourges is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 2 km and Bourges is a listed secteur sauvegarde at 2 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Saint-Doulchard, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Saint-Doulchard
Note that all distances from Saint-Doulchard shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Saint-Doulchard holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Saint-Doulchard
- Bourges: market every Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Saturday & Friday (2km)
- Mehun-sur-Yevre: market every Wednesday (13km)
- Saint-Florent-sur-Cher: market every Friday & (16km)
- Henrichemont: market every Wednesday (25km)
- Reuilly: market every Friday (26km)
- Baugy: market every Friday (26km)
- Vierzon: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday (27km)
- Dun-sur-Auron: market every Saturday (28km)
- Issoudun: market every Saturday all day (34km)
- Chatres-sur-Cher: market every Tuesday (40km)
- Lignieres: market every Monday (42km)
- Mennetou-sur-Cher: market every Thursday (43km)
- Salbris: market every Thursday & Saturday (44km)
- Saint-Satur: market every Thursday (44km)
- Vailly-sur-Sauldre: market every Friday (45km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Doulchard and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Saint-Doulchard map below.
National Monument Palace Jacques Coeur (2km); Bourges Cathedral (3km)
Religious Monument Eglise de Saint Martin (Plaimpied-Givaudins) (13km); St Aignan de Brinay (Brinay) (21km); Eglise de Saint André (Jussy-Champagne) (24km); Collegiale Saint Etienne (Dun-sur-Auron) (28km); Eglise de Saint Germain (Blet) (35km); Eglise de Saint Martin (Ineuil) (37km); Abbaye de La Celle (La Celle) (37km); Abbaye Notre Dame de Noirlac et Saint Etienne Prieuré (Bruere-Allichamps) (40km)
Remarkable Garden Les Prés Fichaux (2km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Bourges (2km)
Town Of Art And History Bourges (2km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Bourges (2km); Issoudun (34km)
Map of places to visit near Saint-Doulchard & Location Information
Region: Loire Valley
Distance to Saint-Doulchard
from Bourges (local prefecture): 2 km
from Paris: 195 km
from Calais: 430 km
from Nice: 537 km
from Bordeaux: 340 km
from Strasbourg: 433 km
* distances are direct not by road!
Cher is in the center of France. Most visitors fly into Paris and rent a car or drive from one of the channel ports such as Caen or Le Havre, a drive af about 2-3 hours. For driving distances to Saint-Doulchard from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Doulchard