Saint-Didier-sous-Écouves travel guide
Visit Saint-Didier-sous-Écouves: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Saint-Didier-sous-Écouves is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 15 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Didier-sous-Écouves is 179 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Alencon at 15 km from Saint-Didier-sous-Écouves
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Saint-Didier-sous-Écouves. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Bagnoles de l'Orne 28km
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Saint-Didier-sous-Écouves
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (15km)
- Sees: market Saturday (17km)
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (23km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market Thursday (24km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market Monday (28km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (28km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (29km)
- Fresnay-sur-Sarthe: market Saturday (29km)
- Briouze: market Monday (30km)
- Trun: market Thursday (34km)
- Mamers: market Monday (37km)
- Beaumont-sur-Sarthe: market Tuesday (37km)
- Sille-le-Guillaume: market Wednesday (40km)
- Falaise: market Saturday (42km)
- Flers: market Wednesday & Saturday (45km)
- Conde-sur-Noireau: market Thursday (51km)
Map of places to visit near Saint-Didier-sous-Écouves and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Didier-sous-Écouves and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Carrouges Chateau (9km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Argentan (23km)
Regional Natural Parcs Normandie-Maine (15km)
Remarkable gardens Sassy (15km)
Sites of natural beauty Signal d'Écouves (5km); Forêt d'Écouves (8km); Mont du Haut-Fourché (21km); Forêt de Perseigne (26km)
Towns of Art and history Jublains (46km)
Advertisement: current special offers on holiday villages in France
Distance to Saint-Didier-sous-Écouves
from Alencon (local prefecture): 15 km
from Paris: 179 km
from Calais: 301 km
from Nice: 778 km
from Bordeaux: 414 km
from Strasbourg: 573 km
We have 11 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Saint-Didier-sous-Ecouves): Chahains, Fontenai-les-Louvets, La Lande-de-Goult, La Roche-Mabile, Livaie, Longuenoe, Rouperroux, Saint-Ellier-les-Bois, Saint-Nicolas-Des-Bois, Saint-Sauveur-de-Carrouges and Tanville.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Saint-Didier-sous-Écouves from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Didier-sous-Écouves