Saint-Christophe-le-Jajolet travel guide
Visit Saint-Christophe-le-Jajolet: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Saint-Christophe-le-Jajolet is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 27 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Christophe-le-Jajolet is 173 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Argentan at 9 km from Saint-Christophe-le-Jajolet
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Saint-Christophe-le-Jajolet. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Saint-Christophe-le-Jajolet
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (9km)
- Sees: market Saturday (14km)
- Trun: market Thursday (20km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (27km)
- Briouze: market Monday (28km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market Thursday (28km)
- Falaise: market Saturday (30km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (31km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (33km)
- Saint-Pierre-sur-Dives: market Monday (40km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market Monday (41km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (43km)
- Mamers: market Monday (44km)
- Montreuil-l'Argille: market Tuesday (46km)
- Orbec: market Wednesday (49km)
- Thury-Harcourt: market Tuesday (50km)
Map of places to visit near Saint-Christophe-le-Jajolet and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Christophe-le-Jajolet and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Carrouges Chateau (17km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Argentan (9km)
Regional Natural Parcs Normandie-Maine (26km)
Remarkable gardens Sassy (0km); Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (36km)
Sites of natural beauty Signal d'Écouves (13km); Forêt d'Écouves (14km); Forêt de Perseigne (34km); Mont du Haut-Fourché (35km); Rochers des Parcs (44km)
Towns of Art and history Orbec (49km)
Distance to Saint-Christophe-le-Jajolet
from Alencon (local prefecture): 27 km
from Paris: 173 km
from Calais: 287 km
from Nice: 785 km
from Bordeaux: 428 km
from Strasbourg: 569 km
We have 12 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Saint-Christophe-le-Jajolet): Boissei-la-Lande, Fleure, Francheville, La Belliere, Marcei, Medavy, Montmerrei, Mortree, Saint-Loyer-Des-Champs, Sarceaux, Tanques and Vrigny.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Saint-Christophe-le-Jajolet from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Christophe-le-Jajolet