Saint-Brice travel guide
Visit Saint-Brice: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Domfront at 4 km from Saint-Brice
Location: Saint-Brice is situated in the Orne department (Normandy region) in the north of France at 56 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Brice is 222 km from Paris and 321 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Saint-Brice: these include Domfront at 4 km and Bagnoles de l'Orne at 16 km. Domfront is a listed recommended detour at 4 km and Saint-Fraimbault is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 9 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Saint-Brice, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Saint-Brice
Bagnoles de l'Orne 16km
Note that all distances from Saint-Brice shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Saint-Brice holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Saint-Brice
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (17km)
- Gorron: market every Wednesday (21km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market every Thursday (21km)
- Flers: market every Wednesday & Saturday (22km)
- Briouze: market every Monday (26km)
- Sourdeval: market every Tuesday (27km)
- Mayenne: market every Saturday & Monday (28km)
- Saint-Hilaire-du-Harcouet: market every Wednesday (33km)
- Conde-sur-Noireau: market every Thursday (33km)
- Vire: market every Friday (36km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market every Monday (36km)
- Ernee: market every Tuesday (36km)
- Louvigne-du-Desert: market every Friday (36km)
- Brecey: market every Friday (43km)
- Falaise: market every Saturday (50km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Brice and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Saint-Brice map below.
National Monument Carrouges Chateau (36km)
Recommended Detour Domfront (4km)
Regional Natural Parc Normandie-Maine (32km)
Remarkable Garden Jardins de la Pellerine (40km); Parc et jardin de Clivoy (41km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Saint-Fraimbault (9km); Saint-Loup-du-Gast (20km); Juvigne (47km)
Map of places to visit near Saint-Brice & Location Information
Distance to Saint-Brice
from Alencon (local prefecture): 56 km
from Paris: 222 km
from Calais: 321 km
from Nice: 814 km
from Bordeaux: 414 km
from Strasbourg: 617 km
* distances are direct not by road!
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Saint-Brice from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Brice