Saint-Bonnet-L'Enfantier travel guide
Visit Saint-Bonnet-L'Enfantier: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Donzenac at 8 km from Saint-Bonnet-L'Enfantier
Location: Saint-Bonnet-L'Enfantier is situated in the Correze department (Limousin region) in the southern-centre of France at 19 km from Tulle, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Bonnet-L'Enfantier is 400 km from Paris and 629 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Saint-Bonnet-L'Enfantier: these include Donzenac at 8 km and Uzerche at 13 km. Donzenac is a listed village d'etape at 8 km and Uzerche is a listed village d'etape at 14 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Saint-Bonnet-L'Enfantier, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Saint-Bonnet-L'Enfantier
Chateau de Hautefort 30km
Lascaux caves 39km
Note that all distances from Saint-Bonnet-L'Enfantier shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Saint-Bonnet-L'Enfantier holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Saint-Bonnet-L'Enfantier
- Allassac: market every Wednesday & Friday (6km)
- Objat: market every Sunday (10km)
- Brive-la-Gaillarde: market every Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Saturday all day (15km)
- Tulle: market every Wednesday & Saturday (19km)
- Terrasson: market every Thursday (26km)
- Meyssac: market every Tuesday & Friday (30km)
- Le Lardin-Saint-Lazare: market every Friday (30km)
- Excideuil: market every Thursday (37km)
- Montignac: market every Wednesday & Saturday (39km)
- Monceaux-sur-Dordogne: market every Thursday - seasonal market only - (39km)
- Thenon: market every Tuesday (40km)
- Vayrac: market every Thursday & Saturday (41km)
- Bugeat: market every Thursday - seasonal market only - (46km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Bonnet-L'Enfantier and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Saint-Bonnet-L'Enfantier map below.
Heritage Site Vezere Valley (39km)
Recommended Detour Saint-Yrieix-la-Perche (34km)
Religious Monument Abbaye de Saint Amand de Coly (Saint-Amand-de-Coly) (34km); Eglise de Saint Léonce (Saint-Leon-sur-Vezere) (47km)
Remarkable Garden Jardins de l'Imaginaire (26km); Jardins du château de Hautefort (30km); Jardins du Manoir d'Eyrignac (39km); Jardins du château de Losse (43km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Gouffre de la Fage (22km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Saint-Hilaire-les-Places (48km)
Map of places to visit near Saint-Bonnet-L'Enfantier & Location Information
Distance to Saint-Bonnet-L'Enfantier
from Tulle (local prefecture): 19 km
from Paris: 400 km
from Calais: 629 km
from Nice: 489 km
from Bordeaux: 173 km
from Strasbourg: 597 km
* distances are direct not by road!
For driving distances to Saint-Bonnet-L'Enfantier from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Bonnet-L'Enfantier