Saint-Bernard travel guide
Visit Saint-Bernard: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Nuits-Saint-Georges at 5 km from Saint-Bernard
Location: Saint-Bernard is situated in the Cote d'Or department (Burgundy region) in the eastern-center of France at 19 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Bernard is 274 km from Paris and 481 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Saint-Bernard: these include Nuits-Saint-Georges at 5 km and Dijon at 19 km. Dijon is a listed secteur sauvegarde at 19 km and Dijon is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 19 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Saint-Bernard, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Saint-Bernard
Note that all distances from Saint-Bernard shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Saint-Bernard holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Saint-Bernard
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market every Friday (6km)
- Longvic: market every Sunday (15km)
- Chenove: market every Wednesday & Sunday (16km)
- Dijon: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (19km)
- Beaune: market every Wednesday & Saturday (19km)
- Bligny-sur-Ouche: market every Wednesday (27km)
- Auxonne: market every Friday (29km)
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market every Thursday (29km)
- Chagny: market every Thursday & Sunday (34km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market every Saturday (34km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market every Monday (36km)
- Dole: market every Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (37km)
- Epinac: market every Wednesday & Sunday (42km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Bernard and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Saint-Bernard map below.
Religious Monument Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (20km)
Remarkable Garden Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (23km); Abbaye de la Bussière (23km); Château d'Arcelot (29km); Jardin à la Faulx (37km); Jardin du château du Talmay (39km)
Map of places to visit near Saint-Bernard & Location Information
Department: Cote d'Or
Distance to Saint-Bernard
from Dijon (local prefecture): 19 km
from Paris: 274 km
from Calais: 481 km
from Nice: 422 km
from Bordeaux: 503 km
from Strasbourg: 258 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 15 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Saint-Bernard): Agencourt, Boncourt-le-Bois, Broindon, Chambolle-Musigny, Epernay-sous-Gevrey, Flagey-Echezeaux, Morey-Saint-Denis, Noiron-sous-Gevrey, Nuits-Saint-Georges, Quincey, Saint-Philibert, Savouges, Villebichot, Vosne-Romanee and Vougeot.
Cote d'Or is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Saint-Bernard from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Bernard