Saint-Benoist-sur-Vanne travel guide
Visit Saint-Benoist-sur-Vanne: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Saint-Benoist-sur-Vanne is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 31 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Benoist-sur-Vanne is 119 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Sens at 28 km from Saint-Benoist-sur-Vanne
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Saint-Benoist-sur-Vanne. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Tanlay castle 53km
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Saint-Benoist-sur-Vanne.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Saint-Benoist-sur-Vanne
- Aix-en-Othe: market Wednesday & Saturday (5km)
- Palis: market Thursday (6km)
- Villeneuve-l'Archeveque: market Saturday (8km)
- Estissac: market Sunday (11km)
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (19km)
- Saint-Florentin: market Monday (26km)
- Ervy-le-Chatel: market Friday (28km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (29km)
- Sens: market Wednesday & Monday all day & Friday (29km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (29km)
- Romilly-sur-Seine: market Thursday & Saturday & Monday (31km)
- Nogent-sur-Seine: market Wednesday (31km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (32km)
- Migennes: market Thursday (32km)
- Villeneuve-sur-Yonne: market Tuesday & Friday (33km)
- Joigny: market Wednesday & Saturday (35km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (35km)
- Pont-sur-Yonne: market Wednesday & Sunday (36km)
- Saint-Julien-du-Sault: market Sunday (36km)
- Bray-sur-Seine: market Friday (37km)
- Chaource: market Monday (40km)
- Villenauxe-la-Grande: market Friday (40km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (43km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (48km)
Map of places to visit near Saint-Benoist-sur-Vanne and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Benoist-sur-Vanne and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Chateau de Motte-Tilly (31km)
Churches or other religious monuments Abbaye de Pontigny (Pontigny) (36km); Eglise de Saint Martial (Seignelay) (37km); Collegiale Saint Quiriace (Provins) (46km); Eglises de Saint Loup (Saint-Loup-de-Naud) (48km)
Remarkable gardens Parc du château de Thorigny (21km); Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (29km); Jardin botanique de Marnay-sur-Seine (32km); Jardin du prieuré (45km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (31km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Sens (29km)
Distance to Saint-Benoist-sur-Vanne
from Troyes (local prefecture): 31 km
from Paris: 119 km
from Calais: 329 km
from Nice: 575 km
from Bordeaux: 498 km
from Strasbourg: 304 km
We have 10 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Saint-Benoist-sur-Vanne): Aix-en-Othe, Bagneaux, Cerilly, Flacy, Paisy-Cosdon, Palis, Planty, Rigny-le-Ferron, Villemaur-sur-Vanne and Vulaines.
For driving distances to Saint-Benoist-sur-Vanne from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Benoist-sur-Vanne