Saint-Benoist-sur-Vanne tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Benoist-sur-Vanne: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saint-Benoist-sur-Vanne is situated in the Aube department and Champagne-Ardenne region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 31 kilometres from Troyes, the department capital (general information: Saint-Benoist-sur-Vanne is 119 kilometres from Paris).
Saint-Benoist-sur-Vanne, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Benoist-sur-Vanne in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Aube
Map of places to visit near Saint-Benoist-sur-Vanne
Markets in and near Saint-Benoist-sur-Vanne
- Aix-en-Othe: market Wednesday & Saturday (5km)
- Palis: market Thursday (6km)
- Villeneuve-l'Archeveque: market Saturday (8km)
- Estissac: market Sunday (11km)
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (19km)
- Saint-Florentin: market Monday (26km)
- Ervy-le-Chatel: market Friday (28km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (29km)
- Sens: market Wednesday & Monday all day & Friday (29km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (29km)
More information about Saint-Benoist-sur-Vanne, Champagne-Ardenne
Tourist attractions near Saint-Benoist-sur-Vanne, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Benoist-sur-Vanne.
- Chateau de Motte-Tilly (31km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Churches and religious monuments
- Abbaye de Pontigny (Pontigny) (36km)
- Eglise de Saint Martial (Seignelay) (37km)
- Collegiale Saint Quiriace (Provins) (46km)
- Eglises de Saint Loup (Saint-Loup-de-Naud) (48km)
- Parc du château de Thorigny (21km)
- Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (29km)
- Jardin botanique de Marnay-sur-Seine (32km)
- Jardin du prieuré (45km)
Towns of Art and history
- Troyes (31km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Sens (29km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Benoist-sur-Vanne
from Troyes (prefecture): 31 km
from Paris: 119 km
from Calais: 329 km
from Nice: 575 km
from Bordeaux: 498 km
from Strasbourg: 304 km
For driving distances to Saint-Benoist-sur-Vanne from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from Saint-Benoist-sur-Vanne): Aix-en-Othe, Bagneaux, Cerilly, Flacy, Paisy-Cosdon, Palis, Planty, Rigny-le-Ferron, Villemaur-sur-Vanne and Vulaines.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Benoist-sur-Vanne