Saint-Aubin-d'Appenai travel guide
Visit Saint-Aubin-d'Appenai: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Saint-Aubin-d'Appenai is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 22 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Aubin-d'Appenai is 152 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Sees at 15 km from Saint-Aubin-d'Appenai
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Saint-Aubin-d'Appenai. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Saint-Aubin-d'Appenai
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (3km)
- Sees: market Saturday (15km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (15km)
- Mamers: market Monday (21km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (22km)
- Tourouvre: market Friday (24km)
- Longny-Au-Perche: market Wednesday (30km)
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market Tuesday (34km)
- Remalard: market Monday (34km)
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (35km)
- Fresnay-sur-Sarthe: market Saturday (37km)
- Beaumont-sur-Sarthe: market Tuesday (38km)
- Le Theil: market Wednesday (40km)
- Bonnetable: market Tuesday & Friday (40km)
- Trun: market Thursday (41km)
- Nogent-le-Rotrou: market Saturday all day (43km)
- La Ferte-Bernard: market Saturday & Monday (45km)
- Sille-le-Guillaume: market Wednesday (52km)
Map of places to visit near Saint-Aubin-d'Appenai and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Aubin-d'Appenai and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Carrouges Chateau (36km)
Regional Natural Parcs Perche (37km)
Remarkable gardens Sassy (28km); Jardin de la petite Rochelle (34km)
Sites of natural beauty Forêt de Perseigne (16km); Forêt d'Écouves (20km); Signal d'Écouves (23km); Mont du Haut-Fourché (36km)
Distance to Saint-Aubin-d'Appenai
from Alencon (local prefecture): 22 km
from Paris: 152 km
from Calais: 290 km
from Nice: 757 km
from Bordeaux: 417 km
from Strasbourg: 545 km
We have found 15 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Saint-Aubin-d'Appenai): Aunay-les-Bois, Barville, Boitron, Bure, Bures, Coulonges-sur-Sarthe, Laleu, Le Mele-sur-Sarthe, Le Menil-Guyon, Les Ventes-de-Bourse, Marchemaisons, Montchevrel, Saint-Julien-sur-Sarthe, Saint-Leger-sur-Sarthe and Sainte-Scolasse-sur-Sarthe.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Saint-Aubin-d'Appenai from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Aubin-d'Appenai