Saint-Andre-les-Vergers tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Andre-les-Vergers: highlights and tourist information
Saint-Andre-les-Vergers is situated in the Aube, Champagne-Ardenne region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 2 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Andre-les-Vergers is 141 km from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Pontigny at 50 km and at 0 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Saint-Andre-les-Vergers, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Saint-Andre-les-Vergers. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Markets in and near Saint-Andre-les-Vergers
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (1km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (3km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (3km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (16km)
- Estissac: market Sunday (19km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (22km)
- Aix-en-Othe: market Wednesday & Saturday (25km)
- Palis: market Thursday (26km)
- Chaource: market Monday (26km)
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (27km)
More information about Saint-Andre-les-Vergers & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Saint-Andre-les-Vergers, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Andre-les-Vergers and wondering what to do next!
Regional Natural Parcs
- Foret-d'Orient (26km) [Map]
Churches and religious monuments
- Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (6km) [Map]
- Jardin du prieuré (30km) [Map]
- Jardin botanique de Marnay-sur-Seine (45km) [Map]
Sites of natural beauty
Amusement park / theme park
- Nigloland (41km) [Map]
Towns of Art and history
- Troyes (2km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Neuville-sur-Seine (38km) [Map]
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Andre-les-Vergers
from Troyes (prefecture): 2 km
from Paris: 141 km
from Calais: 336 km
from Nice: 567 km
from Bordeaux: 522 km
from Strasbourg: 274 km
For driving distances to Saint-Andre-les-Vergers from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Saint-Andre-les-Vergers): Barberey-Saint-Sulpice, Breviandes, Creney-Pres-Troyes, La Chapelle-Saint-Luc, La Riviere-de-Corps, Laines-Aux-Bois, Lavau, Les Noes-Pres-Troyes, Pont-Sainte-Marie, Rosieres-Pres-Troyes, Saint-Germain, Saint-Julien-les-Villas, Saint-Leger-Pres-Troyes, Saint-Parres-Aux-Tertres, Sainte-Savine and Troyes.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Andre-les-Vergers