Saint-André-les-Vergers travel guide
Visit Saint-André-les-Vergers: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Saint-André-les-Vergers is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 2 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Saint-André-les-Vergers is 141 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 2 km from Saint-André-les-Vergers
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Saint-André-les-Vergers. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Saint-André-les-Vergers.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Saint-André-les-Vergers
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (1km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (3km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (3km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (16km)
- Estissac: market Sunday (19km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (22km)
- Aix-en-Othe: market Wednesday & Saturday (25km)
- Palis: market Thursday (26km)
- Chaource: market Monday (26km)
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (27km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (28km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (28km)
- Ervy-le-Chatel: market Friday (30km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (31km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (31km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (32km)
- Romilly-sur-Seine: market Thursday & Saturday & Monday (34km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (37km)
- Villeneuve-l'Archeveque: market Saturday (37km)
- Saint-Florentin: market Monday (40km)
- Les Riceys: market Thursday (41km)
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (44km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market Thursday (48km)
- Villenauxe-la-Grande: market Friday (50km)
Map of places to visit near Saint-André-les-Vergers and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-André-les-Vergers and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Regional Natural Parcs Foret-d'Orient (26km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (6km); Jardin du prieuré (30km); Jardin botanique de Marnay-sur-Seine (45km)
Sites of natural beauty Lac d'Orient (21km); Lacs Amance et du Temple (32km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (2km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Neuville-sur-Seine (38km)
Canton: Troyes 6e Canton
Distance to Saint-André-les-Vergers
from Troyes (local prefecture): 2 km
from Paris: 141 km
from Calais: 336 km
from Nice: 567 km
from Bordeaux: 522 km
from Strasbourg: 274 km
We have 16 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Saint-Andre-les-Vergers): Barberey-Saint-Sulpice, Breviandes, Creney-Pres-Troyes, La Chapelle-Saint-Luc, La Riviere-de-Corps, Laines-Aux-Bois, Lavau, Les Noes-Pres-Troyes, Pont-Sainte-Marie, Rosieres-Pres-Troyes, Saint-Germain, Saint-Julien-les-Villas, Saint-Leger-Pres-Troyes, Saint-Parres-Aux-Tertres, Sainte-Savine and Troyes.
For driving distances to Saint-André-les-Vergers from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-André-les-Vergers