Saint-Andre-de-Messei travel guide
Visit Saint-Andre-de-Messei: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Domfront at 15 km from Saint-Andre-de-Messei
Location: Saint-Andre-de-Messei is situated in the Orne department (Normandy region) in the north of France at 54 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Andre-de-Messei is 211 km from Paris and 303 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Saint-Andre-de-Messei: these include Domfront at 15 km and Bagnoles de l'Orne at 18 km. Domfront is a listed recommended detour at 15 km and Saint-Fraimbault is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 27 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Saint-Andre-de-Messei, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Saint-Andre-de-Messei
Bagnoles de l'Orne 18km
Note that all distances from Saint-Andre-de-Messei shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Saint-Andre-de-Messei holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Saint-Andre-de-Messei
- Flers: market every Wednesday & Saturday (6km)
- Briouze: market every Monday (11km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market every Thursday (17km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (17km)
- Conde-sur-Noireau: market every Thursday (17km)
- Sourdeval: market every Tuesday (29km)
- Vire: market every Friday (31km)
- Thury-Harcourt: market every Tuesday (32km)
- Falaise: market every Saturday (33km)
- Argentan: market every Tuesday & Friday (37km)
- Aunay-sur-Odon: market every Saturday (37km)
- Gorron: market every Wednesday (38km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market every Monday (43km)
- Torigni-sur-Vire: market every Monday (50km)
- Saint-Pierre-sur-Dives: market every Monday (51km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Andre-de-Messei and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Saint-Andre-de-Messei map below.
Most Beautiful Village Saint-Ceneri-le-Gerei (49km)
National Monument Carrouges Chateau (31km)
Regional Natural Parc Normandie-Maine (32km)
Remarkable Garden Sassy (39km); Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (46km)
Village D'etape Torigni-sur-Vire (50km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Saint-Fraimbault (27km); Saint-Loup-du-Gast (35km); Domjean (49km)
Zoo Or Wildlife Park Parc zoologique de Jurques (38km)
Map of places to visit near Saint-Andre-de-Messei & Location Information
Distance to Saint-Andre-de-Messei
from Alencon (local prefecture): 54 km
from Paris: 211 km
from Calais: 303 km
from Nice: 816 km
from Bordeaux: 429 km
from Strasbourg: 608 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 12 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Saint-Andre-de-Messei): Banvou, Bellou-en-Houlme, Echalou, Flers, La Chapelle-Au-Moine, La Coulonche, La Ferriere-Aux-Etangs, La Selle-la-Forge, Landigou, Le Chatellier, Messei and Saires-la-Verrerie.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Saint-Andre-de-Messei from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Andre-de-Messei