Rouziers travel guide
Visit Rouziers: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Maurs at 9 km from Rouziers
Location: Rouziers is situated in the Cantal department (Auvergne region) in the southern-centre of France at 23 km from Aurillac, the department capital. (General information: Rouziers is 452 km from Paris and 685 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Rouziers: these include Maurs at 9 km and Marcoles at 12 km. Figeac Hopital St Jacques (monuments on French pilgrim routes) is a listed heritage site at 25 km and Figeac is a listed secteur sauvegarde at 25 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Rouziers, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Rouziers
Note that all distances from Rouziers shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Rouziers holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Rouziers
- Maurs: market every Thursday (9km)
- Laroquebrou: market every Friday - seasonal market only - (19km)
- Aurillac: market every Wednesday & Saturday (22km)
- Figeac: market every Saturday (25km)
- Decazeville: market every Tuesday & Friday (26km)
- Firmi: market every Saturday (29km)
- Aubin: market every Wednesday & Friday (30km)
- Cransac: market every Tuesday - seasonal market only - (30km)
- Bretenoux: market every Tuesday (32km)
- Entraygues: market every Tuesday & Wednesday - seasonal market only - (33km)
- Entraygues: market every Friday & (33km)
- Mur-de-Barrez: market every Thursday (36km)
- Monceaux-sur-Dordogne: market every Thursday - seasonal market only - (40km)
- Vayrac: market every Thursday & Saturday (43km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Rouziers and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Rouziers map below.
Grand Site Of France Puy Mary (51km)
Heritage Site Figeac Hopital St Jacques (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (25km); Conques pont sur le Dourdou (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (26km); Conques abbatiale Sainte-Foy (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (26km); Gréalou dolmen de Pech-Laglaire (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (40km); Estaing pont sur le Lot (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (45km)
National Monument Chateau Montal (28km); Assier Chateau (29km); Castelnau-Bretenoux Chateau (32km)
Recommended Detour Figeac (25km)
Religious Monument Eglise de Saint Pierre (Carennac) (40km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin d'Eden du château du Colombier (47km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Figeac (25km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Gouffre de Padirac (37km); Puy Griou (50km)
Town Of Art And History Figeac (25km)
Map of places to visit near Rouziers & Location Information
Distance to Rouziers
from Aurillac (local prefecture): 23 km
from Paris: 452 km
from Calais: 685 km
from Nice: 421 km
from Bordeaux: 220 km
from Strasbourg: 597 km
* distances are direct not by road!
For driving distances to Rouziers from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Rouziers