Riverenert travel guide
Visit Riverenert: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Saint-Girons at 7 km from Riverenert
Location: Riverenert is situated in the Ariege department (Midi-Pyrenees region) in the south of France at 31 km from Foix, the department capital. (General information: Riverenert is 662 km from Paris and 890 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Riverenert: these include Saint-Girons at 7 km and Montjoie-en-Couserans at 7 km. Saint Lizier cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) is a listed heritage site at 9 km and Saint-Lizier is a listed most beautiful village at 9 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Riverenert, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Riverenert
Grotte de Lombrives 35km
Note that all distances from Riverenert shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Riverenert holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Riverenert
- Saint-Girons: market every Saturday (8km)
- Seix: market every Wednesday - seasonal market only - (11km)
- La Bastide-de-Serou: market every Thursday (17km)
- Aulus-les-Bains: market every Sunday - seasonal market only - (21km)
- Salies-du-Salat: market every Monday (27km)
- Cazeres: market every Saturday (31km)
- Aspet: market every Wednesday & Saturday (35km)
- Pamiers: market every Tuesday & Saturday (36km)
- Lezat-sur-Leze: market every Saturday (37km)
- Carbonne: market every Thursday (39km)
- Saverdun: market every Friday (42km)
- Mazeres: market every Thursday (49km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Riverenert and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Riverenert map below.
Most Beautiful Village Saint-Lizier (9km)
Regional Natural Parc Pyrenees Ariegeoises (17km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Vallée de Vicdessos (33km)
Map of places to visit near Riverenert & Location Information
Distance to Riverenert
from Foix (local prefecture): 31 km
from Paris: 662 km
from Calais: 890 km
from Nice: 496 km
from Bordeaux: 254 km
from Strasbourg: 804 km
* distances are direct not by road!
For driving distances to Riverenert from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Riverenert