Ricaud travel guide
Visit Ricaud: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Tarbes at 18 km from Ricaud
Location: Ricaud is situated in the Hautes-Pyrenees department (Midi-Pyrenees region) in the south-west of France at 18 km from Tarbes, the department capital. (General information: Ricaud is 654 km from Paris and 875 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Ricaud: these include Tarbes at 18 km and Lourdes at 24 km. Gouffre d'Esparros is a listed site of natural beauty at 14 km and Grottes de Médous is a listed site of natural beauty at 15 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Ricaud, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Ricaud
Col du Tourmalet 29km
Mont d'Astarac 32km
Note that all distances from Ricaud shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Ricaud holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Ricaud
- Bagneres-de-Bigorre: market every Saturday all day (13km)
- Tarbes: market every Thursday all day (19km)
- Lourdes: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday all day & Saturday all day & Monday & Friday (26km)
- Montrejeau: market every Monday (26km)
- Rabastens-de-Bigorre: market every Monday (28km)
- Arreau: market every Thursday all day (28km)
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market every Saturday all day (30km)
- Loures-Barousse: market every Friday (31km)
- Boulogne-sur-Gesse: market every Wednesday (35km)
- Saint-Lary-Soulan: market every Saturday (38km)
- Luz-Saint-Sauveur: market every Monday (38km)
- Saint-Gaudens: market every Thursday (38km)
- Seissan: market every Friday (46km)
- Bagneres-de-Luchon: market every every day - seasonal market only - (48km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Ricaud and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Ricaud map below.
Heritage Site Ourdis-Cotdoussan église St Jacques (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (22km); St Bertrand de Comminges cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (29km); St Bertrand de Comminges chapelle St Julien (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (29km); Jézeau église Saint-Laurent (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (29km); Valcabrère basilique St Just (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (29km)
Most Beautiful Village Saint-Bertrand-de-Comminges (29km)
National Monument Marshall Foch house (18km); Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa (31km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin Massey (18km); Jardin de la poterie Hillen (32km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Gouffre d'Esparros (14km); Grottes de Médous (15km); Col du Tourmalet (29km); Grottes de Betharram (37km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Tarbes (19km)
Map of places to visit near Ricaud & Location Information
Distance to Ricaud
from Tarbes (local prefecture): 18 km
from Paris: 654 km
from Calais: 875 km
from Nice: 569 km
from Bordeaux: 199 km
from Strasbourg: 837 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 22 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Ricaud): Artiguemy, Begole, Bonnemazon, Bordes, Burg, Caharet, Capvern, Castera-Lanusse, Chelle-Spou, Cieutat, Gourgue, Lanespede, Lhez, Lutilhous, Mauvezin, Molere, Oleac-Dessus, Ozon, Pere, Peyraube, Poumarous and Tournay.
For driving distances to Ricaud from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Ricaud