Requista travel guide
Visit Requista: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Brousse-le-Chateau at 8 km from Requista
Location: Requista is situated in the Aveyron department (Midi-Pyrenees region) in the southern-centre of France at 35 km from Rodez, the department capital. (General information: Requista is 536 km from Paris and 770 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Requista: these include Brousse-le-Chateau at 8 km and Sauveterre-de-Rouergue at 27 km. Eglise de Saint-Cirice (Brousse-le-Chateau) is a listed religious monument at 8 km and Brousse-le-Chateau is a listed most beautiful village at 8 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Requista, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Requista
Millau bridge 39km
Note that all distances from Requista shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Requista holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Requista
- Villefranche-de-Panat: market every Sunday - seasonal market only - (15km)
- Arvieu: market every Wednesday - seasonal market only - (20km)
- Naucelle: market every Saturday - seasonal market only - (24km)
- Salles-Curan: market every Saturday - seasonal market only - (26km)
- Saint-Juery: market every Thursday (28km)
- Baraqueville: market every Sunday - seasonal market only - (28km)
- Saint-Affrique: market every Thursday & Saturday (29km)
- Carmaux: market every Friday (30km)
- Albi: market every Wednesday & Tuesday all day & Saturday all day (33km)
- Rodez: market every Wednesday & Saturday (35km)
- Rieupeyroux: market every Sunday - seasonal market only - (38km)
- Realmont: market every Wednesday (40km)
- Laissac: market every Tuesday (45km)
- Villefranche-de-Rouergue: market every Thursday (53km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Requista and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Requista map below.
Heritage Site Episcopal City, Albi (33km)
Recommended Detour Villefranche-de-Rouergue (53km)
Regional Natural Parc Grands Causses (36km)
Religious Monument Eglise de Saint-Cirice (Brousse-le-Chateau) (8km); Abbaye de Sylvanès (Sylvanes) (41km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin du palais de la Berbie (33km); Parc Rochegude (33km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Albi (33km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Albi (33km)
Map of places to visit near Requista & Location Information
Distance to Requista
from Rodez (local prefecture): 35 km
from Paris: 536 km
from Calais: 770 km
from Nice: 381 km
from Bordeaux: 263 km
from Strasbourg: 645 km
* distances are direct not by road!
For driving distances to Requista from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Requista