Repel tourism and travel guide
Visit Repel: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Repel is situated in the Vosges department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 40 kilometres from Epinal, the department capital (general information: Repel is 272 kilometres from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Nancy at 42 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Repel, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Repel in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Vosges
Map of places to visit near Repel
Markets in and near Repel
- Charmes: market Friday (24km)
- Neuves-Maisons: market Saturday (32km)
- Toul: market Wednesday & Friday (37km)
- Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy: market Sunday (38km)
- Epinal: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday (40km)
- Saint-Nicolas-de-Port: market Friday (40km)
- Dombasle-sur-Meurthe: market Thursday (42km)
- Tomblaine: market Sunday (42km)
- Nancy: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Friday all day (42km)
- Luneville: market Tuesday & Saturday all day (47km)
More information about Repel, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Repel, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Repel.
- Muséum-aquarium de Nancy (42km)
- Place Stanislas, Nancy (42km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Toul (37km)
- Plombieres-les-Bains (56km)
- Jardin d’Ode (24km)
- Parc du château de Fléville-devant-Nancy (36km)
- Jardin botanique du Montet (37km)
- Parc Sainte-Marie (40km)
- Jardin Alexandre-Godron (42km)
- Parc romantique et Art Nouveau du château (43km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Sites of natural beauty
- Cotes de Meuse (22km)
- Château de Moyen (47km)
Towns of Art and history
- Epinal (40km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Gelaucourt (12km)
- Vittel (16km)
- Rollainville (17km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Repel
from Epinal (prefecture): 40 km
from Paris: 272 km
from Calais: 414 km
from Nice: 526 km
from Bordeaux: 634 km
from Strasbourg: 134 km
For driving distances to Repel from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 24 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from Repel): Aboncourt, Aroffe, Beuvezin, Biecourt, Blemerey, Chef-Haut, Courcelles, Dombasle-en-Xaintois, Dommartin-sur-Vraine, Gironcourt-sur-Vraine, Grimonviller, Maconcourt, Menil-en-Xaintois, Morelmaison, Oelleville, Pleuvezain, Pulney, Rouvres-en-Xaintois, Saint-Paul, Saint-Prancher, Soncourt, Totainville, Tramont-Lassus and Vicherey.
This page in French: Visitez Repel