Rejaumont travel guide
Visit Rejaumont: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Saint-Bertrand-de-Comminges at 18 km from Rejaumont
Location: Rejaumont is situated in the Hautes-Pyrenees department (Midi-Pyrenees region) in the south-west of France at 32 km from Tarbes, the department capital. (General information: Rejaumont is 650 km from Paris and 873 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Rejaumont: these include Saint-Bertrand-de-Comminges at 18 km and Valcabrere at 18 km. Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa is a listed national monument at 17 km and Gouffre d'Esparros is a listed site of natural beauty at 17 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Rejaumont, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Rejaumont
Mont d'Astarac 21km
Col du Tourmalet 37km
Note that all distances from Rejaumont shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Rejaumont holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Rejaumont
- Montrejeau: market every Monday (13km)
- Loures-Barousse: market every Friday (20km)
- Boulogne-sur-Gesse: market every Wednesday (22km)
- Saint-Gaudens: market every Thursday (23km)
- Bagneres-de-Bigorre: market every Saturday all day (27km)
- Arreau: market every Thursday all day (29km)
- Tarbes: market every Thursday all day (32km)
- Aspet: market every Wednesday & Saturday (33km)
- Rabastens-de-Bigorre: market every Monday (35km)
- Seissan: market every Friday (39km)
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market every Saturday all day (40km)
- Mirande: market every Monday (40km)
- Saint-Lary-Soulan: market every Saturday (40km)
- Luz-Saint-Sauveur: market every Monday (49km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Rejaumont and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Rejaumont map below.
Heritage Site St Bertrand de Comminges cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (18km); St Bertrand de Comminges chapelle St Julien (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (18km); Valcabrère basilique St Just (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (18km); Jézeau église Saint-Laurent (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (29km); Ourdis-Cotdoussan église St Jacques (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (37km)
Most Beautiful Village Saint-Bertrand-de-Comminges (18km)
National Monument Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa (17km); Marshall Foch house (32km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin de la poterie Hillen (19km); Jardin Massey (32km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Gouffre d'Esparros (17km); Grottes de Médous (27km); Col du Tourmalet (37km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Tarbes (32km)
Map of places to visit near Rejaumont & Location Information
Distance to Rejaumont
from Tarbes (local prefecture): 32 km
from Paris: 650 km
from Calais: 873 km
from Nice: 554 km
from Bordeaux: 204 km
from Strasbourg: 826 km
* distances are direct not by road!
For driving distances to Rejaumont from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Rejaumont