Regat travel guide
Visit Regat: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Camon at 8 km from Regat
Location: Regat is situated in the Ariege department (Midi-Pyrenees region) in the south of France at 23 km from Foix, the department capital. (General information: Regat is 653 km from Paris and 885 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Regat: these include Camon at 8 km and Mirepoix at 11 km. Camon is a listed most beautiful village at 8 km and Fontaine Intermittente de Fontestorbes is a listed site of natural beauty at 10 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Regat, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Regat
Gorges de l'Aude 27km
Grotte de Lombrives 29km
Note that all distances from Regat shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Regat holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Regat
- Lavelanet: market every Wednesday & Friday (7km)
- Belesta: market every Tuesday & Thursday (10km)
- Mirepoix: market every Thursday & Monday (11km)
- Quillan: market every Wednesday & Saturday (27km)
- Pamiers: market every Tuesday & Saturday (27km)
- Limoux: market every Friday all day (28km)
- Esperaza: market every Thursday & Sunday (28km)
- Ax-les-Thermes: market every Thursday - seasonal market only - (30km)
- Ax-les-Thermes: market every Tuesday & Saturday (30km)
- Mazeres: market every Thursday (33km)
- Bram: market every Wednesday (34km)
- Castelnaudary: market every Monday all day (37km)
- Saverdun: market every Friday (37km)
- La Bastide-de-Serou: market every Thursday (37km)
- Carcassonne: market every Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (46km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Regat and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Regat map below.
Grand Site Of France Carcassonne City (46km)
Heritage Site Carcassonne (45km)
Recommended Detour Limoux (28km)
Regional Natural Parc Pyrenees Ariegeoises (37km)
Remarkable Garden Parc aux Bambous (21km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Carcassonne (46km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Fontaine Intermittente de Fontestorbes (10km); Vallée de Vicdessos (47km)
Map of places to visit near Regat & Location Information
Distance to Regat
from Foix (local prefecture): 23 km
from Paris: 653 km
from Calais: 885 km
from Nice: 442 km
from Bordeaux: 285 km
from Strasbourg: 770 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 14 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Regat): Aigues-Vives, Belloc, Dreuilhe, Esclagne, La Bastide-sur-l'Hers, Laroque-d'Olmes, Le Peyrat, Leran, Limbrassac, Pradettes, Saint-Julien-de-Gras-Capou, Saint-Quentin-la-Tour, Tabre and Troye-d'Ariege.
For driving distances to Regat from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Regat