Recurt travel guide
Visit Recurt: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Mont d'Astarac at 16 km from Recurt
Location: Recurt is situated in the Hautes-Pyrenees department (Midi-Pyrenees region) in the south-west of France at 29 km from Tarbes, the department capital. (General information: Recurt is 644 km from Paris and 866 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Recurt: these include Mont d'Astarac at 16 km and Saint-Bertrand-de-Comminges at 24 km. Jardin de la poterie Hillen is a listed remarkable garden at 16 km and Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa is a listed national monument at 16 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Recurt, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Recurt
Mont d'Astarac 16km
Col du Tourmalet 42km
Note that all distances from Recurt shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Recurt holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Recurt
- Montrejeau: market every Monday (18km)
- Boulogne-sur-Gesse: market every Wednesday (19km)
- Loures-Barousse: market every Friday (26km)
- Saint-Gaudens: market every Thursday (27km)
- Bagneres-de-Bigorre: market every Saturday all day (29km)
- Rabastens-de-Bigorre: market every Monday (30km)
- Tarbes: market every Thursday all day (30km)
- Seissan: market every Friday (33km)
- Mirande: market every Monday (33km)
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market every Saturday all day (35km)
- Arreau: market every Thursday all day (35km)
- Aspet: market every Wednesday & Saturday (38km)
- Marciac: market every Wednesday (41km)
- Lourdes: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday all day & Saturday all day & Monday & Friday (41km)
- Luz-Saint-Sauveur: market every Monday (52km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Recurt and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Recurt map below.
Heritage Site St Bertrand de Comminges chapelle St Julien (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (24km); St Bertrand de Comminges cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (24km); Valcabrère basilique St Just (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (24km); Jézeau église Saint-Laurent (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (36km); Ourdis-Cotdoussan église St Jacques (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (38km)
Most Beautiful Village Saint-Bertrand-de-Comminges (24km)
National Monument Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa (16km); Marshall Foch house (29km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin de la poterie Hillen (16km); Jardin Massey (29km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Gouffre d'Esparros (23km); Grottes de Médous (30km); Col du Tourmalet (42km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Tarbes (30km)
Map of places to visit near Recurt & Location Information
Distance to Recurt
from Tarbes (local prefecture): 29 km
from Paris: 644 km
from Calais: 866 km
from Nice: 554 km
from Bordeaux: 197 km
from Strasbourg: 822 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 17 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Recurt): Arne, Bonrepos, Campuzan, Caubous, Cizos, Galan, Galez, Gaussan, Laran, Lassales, Libaros, Monlong, Sabarros, Sentous, Tajan, Tournous-Devant and Vieuzos.
For driving distances to Recurt from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Recurt