Rainville tourism and travel guide
Visit Rainville: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Rainville is situated in the Vosges department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 47 kilometres from Epinal, the department capital (general information: Rainville is 265 kilometres from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Nancy at 44 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Rainville, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Rainville in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Vosges
Map of places to visit near Rainville
Markets in and near Rainville
- Charmes: market Friday (30km)
- Neuves-Maisons: market Saturday (33km)
- Toul: market Wednesday & Friday (35km)
- Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy: market Sunday (40km)
- Nancy: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Friday all day (44km)
- Saint-Nicolas-de-Port: market Friday (44km)
- Tomblaine: market Sunday (44km)
- Dombasle-sur-Meurthe: market Thursday (46km)
- Epinal: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday (46km)
- Nogent: market Tuesday (55km)
More information about Rainville, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Rainville, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Rainville.
- Muséum-aquarium de Nancy (44km)
- Place Stanislas, Nancy (44km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Toul (35km)
- Plombieres-les-Bains (61km)
- Jardin d’Ode (21km)
- Parc du château de Fléville-devant-Nancy (38km)
- Jardin botanique du Montet (39km)
- Parc Sainte-Marie (42km)
- Jardin Alexandre-Godron (44km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Sites of natural beauty
- Cotes de Meuse (15km)
Towns of Art and history
- Epinal (46km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Ligny-en-Barrois (55km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rollainville (11km)
- Gelaucourt (14km)
- Vittel (18km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Rainville
from Epinal (prefecture): 47 km
from Paris: 265 km
from Calais: 409 km
from Nice: 528 km
from Bordeaux: 629 km
from Strasbourg: 140 km
For driving distances to Rainville from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 25 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from Rainville): Aouze, Aroffe, Attigneville, Balleville, Beuvezin, Biecourt, Chatenois, Courcelles-sous-Chatenois, Dolaincourt, Dommartin-sur-Vraine, Gironcourt-sur-Vraine, Houeville, Maconcourt, Morelmaison, Pleuvezain, Removille, Saint-Paul, Saint-Prancher, Soncourt, Tramont-Emy, Tramont-Lassus, Tramont-Saint-Andre, Vicherey, Viocourt and Vouxey.
This page in French: Visitez Rainville