Rageade travel guide
Visit Rageade: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Saint-Flour at 16 km from Rageade
Location: Rageade is situated in the Cantal department (Auvergne region) in the southern-centre of France at 69 km from Aurillac, the department capital. (General information: Rageade is 423 km from Paris and 658 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Rageade: these include Saint-Flour at 16 km and Allier gorges at 18 km. Saint-Flour is a listed recommended detour at 16 km and Massiac is a listed village d'etape at 17 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Rageade, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Rageade
Allier gorges 18km
La Chaise-Dieu 41km
Parc des Volcans 47km
Note that all distances from Rageade shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Rageade holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Rageade
- Langeac: market every Tuesday & Thursday & (17km)
- Massiac: market every Tuesday (17km)
- Paulhaguet: market every Monday (22km)
- Brioude: market every Saturday (23km)
- Valuejols: market every Tuesday (27km)
- Champagnac-le-Vieux: market every Friday (33km)
- Saint-Chely-d'Apcher: market every Thursday (33km)
- Sainte-Florine: market every Sunday (34km)
- Brassac-les-Mines: market every Sunday (34km)
- Chaudes-Aigues: market every Thursday & Monday (35km)
- Allegre: market every Wednesday (36km)
- La Chaise-Dieu: market every Thursday & Sunday (41km)
- Marcenat: market every Friday - seasonal market only - (42km)
- Arlanc: market every Monday (49km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Rageade and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Rageade map below.
Recommended Detour Saint-Flour (16km)
Regional Natural Parc Volcans d'Auvergne (47km)
Religious Monument Abbaye Saint-Andre (Lavaudieu) (20km); Basilique de Saint Julien (Brioude) (23km); Abbaye Saint Pierre (Blesle) (25km); Eglise de Notre Dame de Mailhat (Lamontgie) (39km)
Village D'etape Massiac (17km)
Zoo Or Wildlife Park Réserve de bisons d'Europe de Sainte-Eulalie (37km)
Map of places to visit near Rageade & Location Information
Distance to Rageade
from Aurillac (local prefecture): 69 km
from Paris: 423 km
from Calais: 658 km
from Nice: 353 km
from Bordeaux: 304 km
from Strasbourg: 515 km
* distances are direct not by road!
For driving distances to Rageade from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Rageade