Prouzel travel guide
Visit Prouzel: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Amiens at 12 km from Prouzel
Location: Prouzel is situated in the Somme department (Picardy region) in the north of France at 17 km from Amiens, the department capital. (General information: Prouzel is 107 km from Paris and 129 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Prouzel: these include Amiens at 12 km and Gerberoy at 40 km. Amiens Cathedral is a listed heritage site at 11 km and Le clos Alexandre is a listed remarkable garden at 12 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Prouzel, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Prouzel
Note that all distances from Prouzel shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Prouzel holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Prouzel
- Amiens: market every Thursday & Sunday & Saturday & all day (12km)
- Poix-de-Picardie: market every Sunday (16km)
- Moreuil: market every Tuesday (21km)
- Corbie: market every Friday (24km)
- Saint-Ouen: market every Sunday (26km)
- Montdidier: market every Thursday (32km)
- Aumale: market every Saturday (33km)
- Rosieres-en-Santerre: market every Tuesday (35km)
- Saint-Just-en-Chaussee: market every Tuesday (38km)
- Albert: market every Saturday (38km)
- Formerie: market every Wednesday (39km)
- Doullens: market every Thursday (39km)
- Abbeville: market every Thursday & Saturday (42km)
- Ressons-sur-Matz: market every Wednesday (49km)
- Gournay-en-Bray: market every Tuesday & Friday (50km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Prouzel and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Prouzel map below.
Heritage Site Amiens Cathedral (11km); Beffroi d'Amiens (Belfries of Belgium and France) (12km); Folleville église Saint-Jacques-le-Majeur-et-Saint-Jean-Baptiste (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (19km); Beffroi de Doullens (Belfries of Belgium and France) (39km); Beffroi de Saint-Riquier (Belfries of Belgium and France) (40km); Beffroi d'Abbeville (Belfries of Belgium and France) (42km)
Most Beautiful Village Gerberoy (40km)
Remarkable Garden Le clos Alexandre (12km); Parc du château de Digeon (28km); Parc et roseraie du château de Rambures (40km)
Town Of Art And History Amiens (17km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Mureaumont (37km)
Map of places to visit near Prouzel & Location Information
Distance to Prouzel
from Amiens (local prefecture): 17 km
from Paris: 107 km
from Calais: 129 km
from Nice: 781 km
from Bordeaux: 592 km
from Strasbourg: 425 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 16 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Prouzel): Bacouel-sur-Selle, Clairy-Saulchoix, Creuse, Dury, Fossemanant, Guignemicourt, Hebecourt, Loeuilly, Nampty, Oresmaux, Pissy, Plachy-Buyon, Rumigny, Saint-Sauflieu, Saleux and Vers-sur-Selles.
Somme is in the north of France. Most visitors take a a cross-channel ferry to a nearby port such as Dieppe or Boulogne or the channel tunnel to Calais. For driving distances to Prouzel from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Prouzel