Pleuvezain tourism and travel guide
Visit Pleuvezain: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Pleuvezain is situated in the Vosges department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 45 kilometres from Epinal, the department capital (general information: Pleuvezain is 268 kilometres from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Nancy at 40 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Pleuvezain, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Pleuvezain in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Vosges
Map of places to visit near Pleuvezain
Markets in and near Pleuvezain
- Charmes: market Friday (27km)
- Neuves-Maisons: market Saturday (30km)
- Toul: market Wednesday & Friday (33km)
- Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy: market Sunday (36km)
- Saint-Nicolas-de-Port: market Friday (40km)
- Nancy: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Friday all day (40km)
- Tomblaine: market Sunday (40km)
- Dombasle-sur-Meurthe: market Thursday (41km)
- Epinal: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday (45km)
- Pompey: market Thursday (45km)
More information about Pleuvezain, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Pleuvezain, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Pleuvezain.
- Muséum-aquarium de Nancy (40km)
- Place Stanislas, Nancy (40km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Toul (33km)
- Commercy (49km)
- Jardin d’Ode (25km)
- Parc du château de Fléville-devant-Nancy (34km)
- Jardin botanique du Montet (36km)
- Parc Sainte-Marie (38km)
- Jardin Alexandre-Godron (40km)
- Parc romantique et Art Nouveau du château (45km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Sites of natural beauty
- Cotes de Meuse (17km)
Towns of Art and history
- Epinal (45km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Ligny-en-Barrois (56km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Gelaucourt (10km)
- Rollainville (14km)
- Vittel (20km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Pleuvezain
from Epinal (prefecture): 45 km
from Paris: 268 km
from Calais: 409 km
from Nice: 530 km
from Bordeaux: 633 km
from Strasbourg: 136 km
For driving distances to Pleuvezain from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 20 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from Pleuvezain): Aboncourt, Aouze, Aroffe, Balleville, Beuvezin, Dommartin-sur-Vraine, Gemonville, Maconcourt, Rainville, Repel, Saint-Paul, Saint-Prancher, Soncourt, Totainville, Tramont-Emy, Tramont-Lassus, Tramont-Saint-Andre, Vandeleville, Vicherey and Viocourt.
This page in French: Visitez Pleuvezain