Perpezac-le-Noir travel guide
Visit Perpezac-le-Noir: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Uzerche at 10 km from Perpezac-le-Noir
Location: Perpezac-le-Noir is situated in the Correze department (Limousin region) in the southern-centre of France at 18 km from Tulle, the department capital. (General information: Perpezac-le-Noir is 397 km from Paris and 626 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Perpezac-le-Noir: these include Uzerche at 10 km and Donzenac at 11 km. Uzerche is a listed village d'etape at 11 km and Donzenac is a listed village d'etape at 11 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Perpezac-le-Noir, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Perpezac-le-Noir
Chateau de Hautefort 33km
Chateau de Jumilhac 42km
Note that all distances from Perpezac-le-Noir shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Perpezac-le-Noir holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Perpezac-le-Noir
- Allassac: market every Wednesday & Friday (10km)
- Objat: market every Sunday (13km)
- Tulle: market every Wednesday & Saturday (18km)
- Brive-la-Gaillarde: market every Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Saturday all day (18km)
- Terrasson: market every Thursday (29km)
- Meyssac: market every Tuesday & Friday (32km)
- Le Lardin-Saint-Lazare: market every Friday (34km)
- Excideuil: market every Thursday (39km)
- Monceaux-sur-Dordogne: market every Thursday - seasonal market only - (39km)
- Bugeat: market every Thursday - seasonal market only - (42km)
- Montignac: market every Wednesday & Saturday (42km)
- Thenon: market every Tuesday (43km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Perpezac-le-Noir and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Perpezac-le-Noir map below.
Heritage Site Vezere Valley (43km)
Recommended Detour Saint-Yrieix-la-Perche (34km)
Regional Natural Parc Millevaches en Limousin (53km)
Religious Monument Abbaye de Saint Amand de Coly (Saint-Amand-de-Coly) (38km); Eglise de Saint Léonce (Saint-Leon-sur-Vezere) (51km)
Remarkable Garden Jardins de l'Imaginaire (30km); Jardins du château de Hautefort (32km); Jardins du Manoir d'Eyrignac (43km); Jardins du château de Losse (47km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Gouffre de la Fage (25km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Saint-Hilaire-les-Places (47km)
Map of places to visit near Perpezac-le-Noir & Location Information
Distance to Perpezac-le-Noir
from Tulle (local prefecture): 18 km
from Paris: 397 km
from Calais: 626 km
from Nice: 488 km
from Bordeaux: 176 km
from Strasbourg: 593 km
* distances are direct not by road!
For driving distances to Perpezac-le-Noir from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Perpezac-le-Noir