Ohis travel guide
Visit Ohis: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Parfondeval at 23 km from Ohis
Location: Ohis is situated in the Aisne department (Picardy region) in the north of France at 49 km from Laon, the department capital. (General information: Ohis is 169 km from Paris and 190 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Ohis: these include Parfondeval at 23 km and Maroilles at 29 km. Fourmies is a listed recommended detour at 11 km and Parfondeval is a listed most beautiful village at 23 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Ohis, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Ohis
Note that all distances from Ohis shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Ohis holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Ohis
- Hirson: market every Thursday & Monday (5km)
- Anor: market every Wednesday (8km)
- Fourmies: market every Saturday (10km)
- Vervins: market every Saturday (13km)
- Le Nouvion-en-Thierache: market every Wednesday (19km)
- Avesnes-sur-Helpe: market every Friday (22km)
- Rozoy-sur-Serre: market every Wednesday (26km)
- Marle: market every Friday (27km)
- Guise: market every Saturday (27km)
- Aulnoye-Aymeries: market every Tuesday (33km)
- Rocroi: market every Tuesday (37km)
- Cousolre: market every Wednesday (37km)
- Origny-Sainte-Benoite: market every Thursday (39km)
- Bohain-en-Vermandois: market every Friday (40km)
- Laon: market every Thursday (48km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Ohis and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Ohis map below.
Most Beautiful Village Parfondeval (23km)
Recommended Detour Fourmies (11km)
Regional Natural Parc l'Avesnois (28km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin de Bosmont-sur-Serre (24km); Jardins du château (25km); Le jardin de Sylvie Fontaine (29km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Laon (48km)
Village D'etape Launois-sur-Vence (49km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Ebouleau (30km); Vivaise (47km)
Map of places to visit near Ohis & Location Information
Distance to Ohis
from Laon (local prefecture): 49 km
from Paris: 169 km
from Calais: 190 km
from Nice: 735 km
from Bordeaux: 663 km
from Strasbourg: 310 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 14 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Ohis): Anor, Buire, Clairfontaine, Effry, Eparcy, Gergny, Hirson, La Herie, Luzoir, Mondrepuis, Neuve-Maison, Origny-en-Thierache, Sommeron and Wimy.
For driving distances to Ohis from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Ohis