Offoy travel guide
Visit Offoy: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Gerberoy at 22 km from Offoy
Location: Offoy is situated in the Oise department (Picardy region) in the north of France at 30 km from Beauvais, the department capital. (General information: Offoy is 96 km from Paris and 140 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Offoy: these include Gerberoy at 22 km and Amiens at 29 km. Parc du château de Digeon is a listed remarkable garden at 18 km and Mureaumont is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 20 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Offoy, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Offoy
Note that all distances from Offoy shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Offoy holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Offoy
- Poix-de-Picardie: market every Sunday (10km)
- Aumale: market every Saturday (22km)
- Formerie: market every Wednesday (23km)
- Amiens: market every Thursday & Sunday & Saturday & all day (29km)
- Beauvais: market every Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (30km)
- Gournay-en-Bray: market every Tuesday & Friday (32km)
- Moreuil: market every Tuesday (33km)
- Saint-Just-en-Chaussee: market every Tuesday (35km)
- Bresles: market every Thursday (35km)
- Forges-les-Eaux: market every Thursday & Sunday (37km)
- Saint-Ouen: market every Sunday (38km)
- Montdidier: market every Thursday (39km)
- Blangy-sur-Bresle: market every Sunday (39km)
- Corbie: market every Friday (41km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Offoy and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Offoy map below.
Heritage Site Folleville église Saint-Jacques-le-Majeur-et-Saint-Jean-Baptiste (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (24km); Amiens Cathedral (29km); Beffroi d'Amiens (Belfries of Belgium and France) (29km)
Most Beautiful Village Gerberoy (22km)
Recommended Detour Forges-les-Eaux (37km)
Religious Monument Cathédrale Saint Pierre (Beauvais) (30km); Abbaye Saint Germer de Fly (Saint-Germer-de-Fly) (34km)
Remarkable Garden Parc du château de Digeon (18km); Le clos Alexandre (29km); Parc et roseraie du château de Rambures (38km)
Theme Park Parc Saint Paul (31km)
Town Of Art And History Amiens (34km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Mureaumont (20km); Beauvais (30km); Remerangles (33km)
Map of places to visit near Offoy & Location Information
Distance to Offoy
from Beauvais (local prefecture): 30 km
from Paris: 96 km
from Calais: 140 km
from Nice: 776 km
from Bordeaux: 575 km
from Strasbourg: 433 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 21 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Offoy): Beaudeduit, Belleuse, Bergicourt, Brassy, Catheux, Cempuis, Choqueuse-les-Benards, Conteville, Contre, Courcelles-sous-Thoix, Dargies, Equennes-Eramecourt, Fleury, Guizancourt, Lavacquerie, Laverriere, Le Hamel, Le Mesnil-Conteville, Sentelie, Sommereux and Thoix.
For driving distances to Offoy from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Offoy